Not Pron

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Meet notpron.com

Not Pron advertises itself as "The Hardes Riddle available on the Internet" and so far, I don't think it's wrong.

This is a support thread for the site.

You may give clues, but not give away answers.

If someone asks for an answer, you may PM that person the answer if you know it.

Good Luck.

Not so much a riddle but a series of riddles cleverly disguising a massive number of google hits. Good though got to 6 easily but got fed up at that point. It mentions an anagram so screw it.

That one is a bitch to do, I PM'd you the passwords.

I'm on 17, so if anyone needs hints...

How do I get past the door on level 1? Im confused. Is this a game where you click around, or hit certan keys, or something?

psymaster: the url should help you out, or find a shortcut to the door handle.

Jester: Try looking in the dark, what language is that?

(naw)mcx posted on Feb 4 2006 at 04:16 AM said:
level 1!?!?!?!?!?!!?! Oh come on!
Sorry I ment level 2. The one with the door. I just changed the URL, is that the way to do it?

EDIT: Oh cool. Level 3 with the text, i passed it. I finally get this game. Its pretty cool.

EDIT2: Im at 12, this is fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty cool site. I'm on level 11. I found the thing that's wrong in the source code but I don't know how I use it to find the password and username. I've tried staring at it and doing the Catchphrase program "say what you see" but no dice.
Hints anyone?

anyone remember net riddle? i got up to level 1.42 or whatever it was and there was suddenly this impossible riddle that nobody could solve. turned out the owner was getting advertising pay from every guess the users made, probably netting him a hundred thousand quid or so. he kept promising to change the riddle to an easier version but still hasn't after about two years :)

Back