Ok now I am jealous :/

Personally I never understood why so many people do this, releasing the source is not an awful lot harder than releasing the binary. Are people ashamed of their code? Are they afraid of forks, even if they didn't write most of it to begin with?
I suspect that people being ashamed of their code actually plays a huge role. But I agree, especially for ported software it's a rather awkward stance to take.

He is not, at least until he refuse to give his source if someone request for it formally. So far nobody requested that yet ;)
You got me there :p

[edit]@Riviera71 (post below)

I honestly didn't mean it like that, my apologies if I offended you.

[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
Linux people are extremely anal with their licenses, you know. Like, pole-is-sticking-out-through-mouth anal.

If this runs at the same speed as in the video, I think you could just have taken the sources from my link ;)

But Let's have a look, what this whole licensefuzz was all about.

go.. mcobit.. go.. [it would be nice if fullscreen/mapped keys will be corrected to fit OP]

go.. mcobit.. go.. [it would be nice if fullscreen/mapped keys will be corrected to fit OP]

Oh, as said, I don't intend to do anything with this. Feel free to compile it yourself ;)

@Rivera71

I converted some gl to gles already too, but I think there is some bug, that prevents this from working.

If you like, have a look and take whatever you want from my modifications.

I think the lates svn sources should be used, too instead off 1.7

Good work btw.

Edit: there is a release candidate for 2.0 now. Will check this out.

i guess i'll wait for official 2.0 and then compile it [or not :) ]. Anyway, Kasumi Ninja [the reason for me to have VJ on pandora] still didnt work so, im not looking forward to adjust anything right now.

Back