One day late but more goodies instead

^Hi Stefanova - with having ordered just recently you will placed at the back end of batch 2 and this new mass production run (which has just started back up) are all boards destined for the first batch of pre-orders from Sept 2008.

The good news is mass production will hopefully be constant now, as all `prior´ issues of failing parts should be sorted out now. You are still in for a long wait though.

You `could´ contact the shop you ordered from by email and request a rough position in the queue, or a rough expected delivery date but they are very busy at Craigs shop (with a backlog) and it may take some time to get a response. Although I have always received a reply with 48 hours my self. ED is likewise busy but always finds time somehow to get back to people and post news or offer support.

I would hang on if you can, as at will be at least two months if not more for batch 1 to be finished with let alone batch 2.

I thought ED said the Video of the Day was only until the boards got shipped.. or was I missing something.

Edit: to be exact he planned only 20 videos, but did 30.. the Videos did stop when the boards got shipped. Linky
Ah, that was one of the highlights of my day, getting home and loading up ED's new video. This sucks, wish someone else could make videos that were of that quality.

EDIT: I read ED's reasoning you linked and I understand, just a little bummed that there will be no more videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but I did not understand. I have not order from any shop. I ordered directly from Pandora's main size (and already paid all).

In the mail there was a date that is end of January or February.

I do nor understand the 1st or 2nd batch... The actual batch is the second right?? I understand that the first batch is already finished??

Thanks in advance but I am a newby ;)

first batch is only 1/4 done so far, theres still 3000 to go in first batch, then another 1000 or so in 2nd batch before its your turn, people that have ordered in 2008 are still waiting for their pandora, please accept this reality kindly

Not at all, the aktuall Batch is the First batch, ther was 4000 Pandora Units, now, 1000 Units are in by customers, and the rest would be made until in 2 Monts

The Second batch has to begin when all fist batch Pandora are delivert but there would be no brake between first an second and no diverent, beside of a little "First Batch" on the Sticker on the Batterie "Deckel"

Not at all, the aktuall Batch is the First batch, ther was 4000 Pandora Units, now, 1000 Units are in by customers, and the rest would be made until in 2 Monts

The Second batch has to begin when all fist batch Pandora are delivert but there would be no brake between first an second and no diverent, beside of a little "First Batch" on the Sticker on the Batterie "Deckel"
no offense but that is the single most germenglish thing I've ever read

I thought ED said the Video of the Day was only until the boards got shipped.. or was I missing something.

Edit: to be exact he planned only 20 videos, but did 30.. the Videos did stop when the boards got shipped. Linky

Ah thanks for being that nice to a "newfag" who asks dumb questions like me when he could've done his research.

Thats what I like about you guys :) What a great community!

This is just a test. I want to see if this will rise to the top of list now that there are two pages of topics, or if it maintains original post order still.

*edit* original post order still. Someone suggested that the ordering (also seen in the software news section) was due to the fact there was only one page of posts. That it hasn't changed suggests it's a selectable thing. Maybe it can at least be changed for the software news section then?

Is my English realy that bad??, Sorry, but i did had french in shool, but my english is many better than my french...

EDIT: i foundet the correkt translation for "Batterie Deckel" = Batterie Cover

This is just a test. I want to see if this will rise to the top of list now that there are two pages of topics, or if it maintains original post order still.
The Official News section is explicitly ordered by date, read the pinned topic:

The default sort order of this section is by date, so the latest stuff can be found on top.

Is my English really that bad?? Sorry, but I did take French in school, but my English is way better than my French...

EDIT: I found the correct translation for "Batterie Deckel" = Battery Cover
I was just playfully messing with you, we all understand what you are saying.

I'm sure it works the other way around too, when English type try to speak German. It's just some of the German spelling of words finds it's way into the English spelling. The sentence structure of English is different than German, that shows it's head as well, also the phrases are just a little off at times. Sort of like proper English vs American English.

Like I said, we understand you completely, it just looks a little off.

Is my English realy that bad??, Sorry, but i did had french in shool, but my english is many better than my french...

EDIT: i foundet the correkt translation for "Batterie Deckel" = Batterie Cover

It is really not that good. And considering you did have french in school and that your english is supposed to be much better than your french...I just hope you'll never post anything in french here or over on the german board Matze :rolleyes: .

Edit: And I seriously doubt that the term "batterie cover" is a foundation of yours...

Back