OpenPandora is NOT dead!

Is this speculation on your part or do you have intel suggesting that is the case? Please share.
Just a speculation. I simply remember similar cases (people don't receiving a survey email or a gigahertz from Craig) and most of them mentioned requesting a refund. That naturally don't rule out mess in Craigx papers but the correlation seems to high to be just a coincidence.

Is this speculation on your part or do you have intel suggesting that is the case? Please share.

Just a speculation. I simply remember similar cases (people don't receiving a survey email or a gigahertz from Craig) and most of them mentioned requesting a refund. That naturally don't rule out mess in Craigx papers but the correlation seems to high to be just a coincidence.
Possible but unfounded; still Craig clearly has some very messy financial skeletons, in his quite frankly ever burgeoning wardrobe.

EvilDragon posted earlier that he's just waiting on some PCBs that should come in this week, then he'll be able to produce some more, probably for next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see a serious Pandora shortage, which is a good thing :) .  Luckily I grabbed mine before the drought :)

This thing is gonna go down in history as one of the best portable linux machines ever made by armatures/gamers/linux geeks/etc and will be displayed in a museum or university soon :)

This thing is gonna go down in history as one of the best portable linux machines ever made by armatures/gamers/linux geeks/etc and will be displayed in a museum or university soon :)
oh good. another post from the best pandorian. glad im not late to the party.

on a side note, craig should honestly just give people the pandoras for free. for the 1ghz bunch.

would ease the community alot. and provide solace to those who have been waiting.

I can see a serious Pandora shortage, which is a good thing :) .  Luckily I grabbed mine before the drought :)
good good... now lets walk down the alley ways with out ghettoblasters and our hipster shades.

First RGB-led, now Pandora.

What comes next?

Will humanity survive that hard times?
next will come RGBY-LCD-paralaxed screens with 4K pixel resolution stuck to a 800x600 screen

Possible but unfounded; still Craig clearly has some very messy financial skeletons, in his quite frankly ever burgeoning wardrobe.
id hate to see whats on that other side of that wardrobe. im expecting narnia for some reason. except in a post apocolyptic nightmare caused by riots of angry emails and actual mail laced with poison....... Too much?

craig should honestly just give people the pandoras for free
Well, it wouldn't be for free since they already paid for them.In any case, with the strike off imminent or at the very least liquidation that isn't even a remote possibility any more.

Oh well

Has Craig had the common-decency to announce anything on these forums yet?
He hasn't even logged into the forum since June.
http://boards.openpandora.org/user/2-craigix/
Really? I hope he's not depressed or anything. I should imagine that this could get a man down.

I feel a bit bad for saying the thing about common-decency...though, it would be the decent thing to do, to post a message explaining everything and...well apologising really.

I must say that IPsearching on the ip-numbers that Craig has used in the past doesn't really make any posts under other names show up, either.

Really? I hope he's not depressed or anything. I should imagine that this could get a man down.

I feel a bit bad for saying the thing about common-decency...though, it would be the decent thing to do, to post a message explaining everything and...well apologising really.
I'm sure if I had to deal with half of the mess Craig got himself into I'd be seeing a therapist about it. Running away from everyone wouldn't make me feel better though, I think it'd make me feel a lot worse.

But I'm not Craig.

I must say that IPsearching on the ip-numbers that Craig has used in the past doesn't really make any posts under other names show up, either.
No way of knowing if he still reads these forums though....

Back