OpenPandora is NOT dead!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh how thy own principles get flawed to thy point of no return. oh why craig we only want our money back. simply for our ease of mind. why must you pester us with emails. notices...

oh the drama you cause for us.

Poet

KillRoXx

This news has made me extremely sad :(  

Really....

End of the link (after the current production)

PANDORA 2!!

IIIIINNNNNNFFFFFFOOOOOO!!

Oh how thy own principles get flawed to thy point of no return. oh why craig we only want our money back. simply for our ease of mind. why must you pester us with emails. notices...

Poet

KillRoXx
Until somebody reviews the books, we're not likely to know much. And somebody may well have to bite the bullet and file a proper law suit against him. I don't personally care one way or another, but without access to internal documents we don't really know where the money went.

When there's a possible bankruptcy, things can get rather petty and even things which would normally seem straightforward can become rather opaque. I remember being asked to decide whether a bunch of fire hydrants were paid for that hadn't been installed. The terms of contract called for them to only be paid for if they were installed. I would consider that to be rather straightforward, but apparently one of the parties thought that was ambiguous.

Poet

KillRoXx
Until somebody reviews the books, we're not likely to know much. And somebody may well have to bite the bullet and file a proper law suit against him. I don't personally care one way or another, but without access to internal documents we don't really know where the money went.

When there's a possible bankruptcy, things can get rather petty and even things which would normally seem straightforward can become rather opaque. I remember being asked to decide whether a bunch of fire hydrants were paid for that hadn't been installed. The terms of contract called for them to only be paid for if they were installed. I would consider that to be rather straightforward, but apparently one of the parties thought that was ambiguous.
Craig in desguise :p

Poet

KillRoXx

Craig in desguise :p
LOL.

I had a TV out cable on order with Craig some 5 years ago or something, I had already given up on ever receiving it anyway, I will be ordering from you soon ED.

I know some people don't like Craig for lot's of different reasons, I have not been on here much the last 8 months as been busy playing games on the device rather than reading about it. Everyone has been under stress over the last years, but seeing his demise like this has not been pleasant. I have personally met Craig and ED and I can't say in words just how nice they both are.

It is really really sad, I'm fairly sure Craig has come out of this a LOT worse than anyone who ordered a Pandora and didn't get one. I'm fairly sure he remortgaged his house to pay for part of the project. It's sad, His business has folded. I think that says plain and simple, he had a vision and a dream and it's gone now. He lost more than a Pandora pre order. Thank you Craig for doing your best. That is how I am going to remember you, The guy who invented the Pandora. In my eyes you did not fail, It's still here and alive, and I don't believe it would exist without him being part of the original team. 

Thank you ED for being there to pick up the pieces, Thank you for carrying on when MANY other people would have called it a day. I will truly support your company in anyway I can.. and you can be sure 150% that I will be preordering a Pandora 2 directly from you, whenever that day happens.

I really believe now you have FULL control of production, the Pandora 2 will be MUCH smoother and successful than the Pandora 1. I am sure you will be turning a nice profit one day. People believe in you. Keep on truckin, and KEEP BEING EVIL.

Peace.

Mark.

I've just reordered a tv cable from ED's shop as it feels like I'm never gonna get one just waiting for the original order. There was talk of a voucher, am I still entitled to that ?

I've just reordered a tv cable from ED's shop as it feels like I'm never gonna get one just waiting for the original order. There was talk of a voucher, am I still entitled to that ?
I'm thinking of getting one too. It would be nice if instead of a voucher, I get a discount if I buy other stuff in the same order.

Craig has not sent out the vouchers. Craig probably will not send out any vouchers, as he is trying to wind down OpenPandora Ltd and has had plenty opportunity to send them out already and has not. No one else knows who ordered a TV out cable from him.

ED may decide to discount items in his shop in the future to spur sales, but he can't do this based on whether or not you bought something from another shop.

I can't look into your wallet, so I don't know how big of a deal 20 euros is for you.

If you really want the cable, you can have it in a couple of days if you just order it from ED. The vouchers were a nice idea, but it's probably not going to happen. Being entitled to something doesn't mean you're actually going to get it (especially not when Craig is involved). Not within a reasonable timeframe anyway. I learned that the hard way too.

True - the problem is:

I've sent Craig the vouchers, but he never forwarded them to anyone.

In the survey, I only got the remaining orders (which included a Pandora and a TV Out Cable), but I don't have a list who received the Pandora already and is only missing the TV Out Cables.

That's something only Craig has, and he doesn't seem to care :(

True - the problem is:

I've sent Craig the vouchers, but he never forwarded them to anyone.

In the survey, I only got the remaining orders (which included a Pandora and a TV Out Cable), but I don't have a list who received the Pandora already and is only missing the TV Out Cables.

Yeah, I've emailed Jacqueline to ask for the voucher, but didn't get a response. :(

People listen up!  You should get a Pandora now because there is so much going on like Dreamcast Soul Calibur is playable on Pandora GHz!  Unbelievable!   :)

I do have the Google Checkout mail of my original order. Would that count?

I'm asking because I want to order a new case and some parts too, and shipping to Mexico is expensive, so if I can save a couple of euros, I'm definitely going for it.

Back