Out Of Curiosity...

shadow.8 said:
20... although if this thing doesn't ship by May I will be 21 :D
You still will if it doesn't
emot-ssh.gif

Me, 33.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 36 and remember the excitement of getting new games for my Acorn Electron. I used to play a lot of Elite on it..fun.

Quite a spread of ages..... Nice to know that we aren't all the same, there is a community here.

Also 17. If I get employment this summer, I can justify a second-batch Pandora to my parents, and I'll hopefully have a Pandora in my hands before I'm 18. Maybe shortly thereafter. Who knows.

38 and I remember typing code in from a magazine on my ZX81 and the memory pack (16K!) would wobble and crash the computer, damn 3 hours of typing down the drain (which is alomst as long as the games took to load from tape)

26, lurked since the first Pandora renders surfaced. Became active upon getting in the pre-orders last year.

At the approximate time of hitting the "reply" button,

24.45434567267473 Years...
8931.949756944445 Days...
214366.79416666666 Hours...
12862007.65 Minutes...
771720459 Seconds...

Young

(I look 6~8 years younger)

Started following at 24. I can honestly say I haven't been this enthusiastic since dreaming about how sony's new game system will play these movie discs called DVDs and how bad I wanted one before college. (also wasn't out in time).

I'm 38

I will be 39 before it arrives here.

It will be my pocket Amstrad CPC when it arrives ...

I'll be 40 next week. I'd hoped my Pandora would arrive in time for my "live begins now" phase, but I guess instead I'll just have to go to a strip joint.

I'm 19, be 20 in april.

Just started goin to school for comp. engineering. I've been following the pandora project since a few months before I registered here, which put me at about 17 I think. Before that I'd ordered a gp32 from craig waaaay back when, jeez I must have been like 12 or 13. If I remember correctly I read a tiny tiny little blurb about it in some gaming magazine & what hooked me was that it was 'more powerful than the gba' :D

I liked it a lot, but I think I lost interest before the software had really matured (probably 'cause I was so young). I think by far the game that I clocked the most hours on with it was 'AzCat', I remember playing that shit for days. In fact if anyone could help me get in contact with the author or knows some way we could get this running on the pandora (emu? compatibility layer?) I would be forever indebted; I yearn to relive that experience.

Back