Out Of Curiosity...

ThaDSman

I have always wondered, what age group of users will the Pandora have? (there's a better way to put that question but I'm too tired to think straight)
Are most of you teens or adults?
By most of the user's posts I see on the forums people have extensive vocabularies but that doesn't really mean much.

I'll start off with myself I am 19 but I started following the project when I was 17.

And yes this is probably a very stupid and pointless thread but I'm doing it. :p

EDIT: I just thought about it and this probably belongs in Off-topic, sorry about that. :unsure:

Since we are waiting...

i am an 41year Old schooler. I call the Pandora my personal C64II since i am feeling exactly the same excitement i had 25 Years ago.

B-ZaR said:
There have been several polls on this IIRC. 26.

Really, I was searching but didn't find any, but then again I didn't search very hard. And now I feel impulsed to make this a poll.

Last edited by a moderator:
adtbm said:
Since we are waiting...

i am an 41year Old schooler. I call the Pandora my personal C64II since i am feeling exactly the same excitement i had 25 Years ago.

I'm 33 and we need a poll!

Xenu said:
adtbm said:
Since we are waiting...

I'm 33 and we need a poll!

Ya, I thought so too..
O wait how would I go about doing that. :blink:

adtbm said:
31 and I call the Pandora my portable Amiga 500 since I am feeling exactly the same excitement I had 19 years ago. ;)

28 And i cannot wait to play last ninja (64) Delta(64) sensible world of soccer(amiga) on this beauty. To me this is going to be my portable commodore, oh how i would have loved to have it in the old commodore colours.

Back