[Outdated!] PAYPAL - IMPORTANT - ALL ORDERS CANCELLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: PAYPAL - IMPORTANT - ALL ORDERS CANCELLED per craigix

Kyosys said:
It has already been confirmed. Your preorder spot is safe, if you wish to keep it

But, how much time? 1 month? My money will not be refunded until NOV 7

Rivroner said:
Kyosys said:
It has already been confirmed. Your preorder spot is safe, if you wish to keep it

But, how much time? 1 month? My money will not be refunded until NOV 7
Well, that's a special situation, but if you email them explaining the situation, I'm sure it will be safe anyway. After all, they know you paid once, so you're not a "I'm going to preorder but then not buy it" kinda guy

Kyosys said:

Sorry for my inaccurate English, but I think you didn't read my message fully.

I did mean an official and explicit confirmation, so I can mention it in my summary for OpenPandora.ES. That summary is for Spanish people, so people in Spain with very limited English knowledge or not enough time for checking forums can know the newest details about Pandora.

It's not for me as I'm unable to preorder (no enough money for it), but for all members and visitors of the OpenPandora.ES community. Please understand I need an official reply about this topic, I appreciate your effort in your reply but you aren't part of the official OpenPandora Team.

stupot said:
iJeff said:
Well, my only real way of purchasing was Paypal. I was open to pre-ordering the Pandora because I had the extra Paypal cash sitting there (in USD I'm trying to clear, I might add). So thanks to Paypal, I won't be getting myself a Pandora pre-order. I may wait around to buy one off of eBay or get myself a new cell phone instead.

I suppose my pre-order spot is up for grabs?

Ok heres a suggestion why not ask the shop to set up a buy it now on ebay for a Pandora Gift voucher?

Then you can complete the transaction through ebay/paypal and everyones a winner.

That would've been a great idea had they done so in the first place. (I'm thinking Paypal doesn't mind the exchange of gift vouchers?). But I doubt they'd be able to set it up, nor want to, now for the few people like me who cannot go through with the purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back