Paint Job Modification

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hi, just to let you know, we're accepting spray paint modifications for $18 black color, and $23 custom color. First 5 orders will recieve a 10% discount as well.

Gp32z.com

Please pm me as well to garauntee fastest reply

Hey, tell me when you get ready, I would be very interested in a glass screen if you can ensure a great job. I am not worried about scratches much, no case needed, I just put the GP32 in my pocket . . . sadly, last time I did that, I put it in the same pocket as my keys. Poor GP32, large scratch at the bottom that I just can't forget about.

Jr2swiss posted on Aug 14 2004 at 05:30 PM said:
We are ready as of now, first 5 people will get 10% discount
Is this for the screen or the paint?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would it be possible of you to get a hold of spare pieces of plastic similar to the GP's that you can test out paint color on? I'd like to see what it would look like before putting my money down.

Well, i would have to purchase the spray paint, what color were you interested in, maybe i could give you an opinion on it.

Does the model matter(Just wondering if you have painted a BLU because its a VERY SMALL amount different then the FLU but enough for me to wonder).

not being cheeky, but your website doesn't look professional enough.
people will be put off by that fact. you'll get more business if you tid it up and give it a more streamlined image.

Yeah well I wanted to take my own pictures of the products, I didnt want to take them from lik-sang or something. Also not everything is there, I already stated that the site should be done by Sept. 1, i'm just giving out the website now so people have it in mind.

Jr2swiss posted on Aug 14 2004 at 06:07 PM said:
Well, i would have to purchase the spray paint, what color were you interested in, maybe i could give you an opinion on it.
Can we use more than one color in our mod? Also, that fusionist site doesn't seem to be loading anymore.

Jr Swiss,

Just had a little look at your site and found this rather funny:

-If you find any broken links, mispelled words, or anything you find unfitting, please report them here.

tr.v. mis·spelled, or mis·spelt

:D :D :D :D :D

Jr2swiss posted on Aug 15 2004 at 09:38 AM said:
Do you have a specific design?
Not really a design, maybe just different colors for the case, gray casing around screen, and maybe buttons.

Back