Pandora at Replay 2011 - Retro Gaming Expo - Let's meet up

Since I can't be there for this one, I'm with Gruso on this.
highfive.gif

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
So. w here's everyone stopping the night? My laziness could result in me screwing this up...

Don't worry I've not found anywhere either, but the place it littered with hotels and b&bs. I'm considering throwing caution to the wind and just trying to get somewhere on the day via laterooms or a similar site.

I should also point out it isn't a good idea to book these kinds of hotels without looking at them in person first.

I'm just going to book my tickets now. My daughters coming too, so it's a 50% family outing.

ED - I live about 10 mins from the Airport so if you need a lift there..... I'm going for the day so I can't give you a lift back on the Sunday I'm afraid.

I have to warn you, I'll most probably be going in my 'Retro' car though....

garage_vehicle-4144-13092960251.jpg

ED - I live about 10 mins from the Airport so if you need a lift there..... I'm going for the day so I can't give you a lift back on the Sunday I'm afraid.
All sorted ED - sbt lift on the Sat, I'll give you a lift on the Sun :lol:

You could probably drink a lot and pass out behind one of the machines, then come up smiling on Sunday.

Some quick questions for ED :

Have you decided what you want to do in terms of Pandora Promotion at Replay?

Will you be organising a booth / stall?

Will you have sample Pandoras people can use?

Do you intend to demonstrate the TV out functionality, if that is the case then I bet one of the kind forumites in attendance could be bribed into bringing a TV for you to use.

If you are organising a stall then would you want any help manning it / demonstrating Pandoras from us guys from the forum?

Yes, I want to try to talk to the Replay organization team if a booth or some presentation might be possible as well.

It's a bit late, but I'll try what I can do.

Otherwise, we'll have a nice meeting there and if all of you have the Pandora with you to show it to the visitors, I'm sure we can promote it a bit as well :)

I'll bring mine down for sure. It'd be even funnier if there was some code that could turn it into the PS3 controller (either by BT or USB), then I could use it in the tournament :p

Back