Pandora Box

@trashy i feel like i would be wasting money trying to figure out how to solder something like that
@leggy yeah, that's what i'm thinking too. but like i've said, i want gps also, just 'cause, damn, gps is awesome, although it is not necessary
@kicker clearly you wont be buying one if it is made :p

joce said:
so many negative responses :(

@Jourdy288 you are so on my level
@TrashyMG i would want all the same ports that the pandora has, more specifically, the dual sdhc
@Mofokubik couldn't what you suggest also have gps?

edit: i found the pandora press blog post with link to the thread of original convo
pandora cube

Also, about the GPS, I don't think it would be necessary on the Pandora cube, I think a dongle would do. Although, if you're willing to sacrifice something in the Pandora to put inside the cube, perhaps GPS could be swapped out into the Pandora?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jourdy288 said:
joce said:
so many negative responses :(

@Jourdy288 you are so on my level
@TrashyMG i would want all the same ports that the pandora has, more specifically, the dual sdhc
@Mofokubik couldn't what you suggest also have gps?

edit: i found the pandora press blog post with link to the thread of original convo
pandora cube

Also, about the GPS, I don't think it would be necessary on the Pandora cube, I think a dongle would do. Although, if you're willing to sacrifice something in the Pandora to put inside the cube, perhaps GPS could be swapped out into the Pandora?
haha, yeah, i really just want gps somewhere. i was also thinking of getting a bluetooth gps keychain, but you know, built-in is one less thing to worry about

Last edited by a moderator:
Back