Pandora Experience

Now this is stuff that I like. When I first heard about the battery life, I didn't fully believe it, but now after reading this, it still holds up to what was said from the beginning. This should only get better from here as people learn how to make it conserve more power and then it will last even longer.

Nice going. That will teach them for knocking on your Pandora as a device that would last 1 hour or so. :p

Still waiting on mine to get here... Customs is owning me bad since the 14th. :/

Alas no tech sites seem to want to believe it. So many companies have lied about their battery life that no one will report the 10+hours the Pandora gets as fact, they always surround it with something like 'they claim 10 hours battery life but we're betting that's on stand by!'

Better update the home page then; claim it's got 10 hours of battery life while playing games.

I tought the 100 Hours while Playing Musik was just Marketing, but about 14 Hours playing Games is whery greate.., sadfully i ditnt have my unit yet..

@Craigix: Can you please sent EvilDragon 300 Units next week instet of a quarter? B)

Battery life is sick. Honestly 10 hours is guaranteed.

On a side note, I have no mouth and I must scream is truly amazing. Everyone with a panda should play it.

What a strange name. What's it about again? Something about a supercomputer keeping five people immortal (and killing the rest of the world) so it can mess with their minds.

As I said in my other post, I mainly use mine for comics and ebooks, and I got roughly 20 hours each for my last three charges.

I barely change it once a week.

Longest battery life of any portable computer I have ever owned.

As I said in my other post, I mainly use mine for comics and ebooks, and I got roughly 20 hours each for my last three charges.

I barely change it once a week.

Longest battery life of any portable computer I have ever owned.
Sorry to be off-topic, but I love comics. The comics, are they easily readable or is it a pain to try and read them? Also how well does comix work, or do you use a different comic book reader?

I tought the 100 Hours while Playing Musik was just Marketing
To keep this thread legit, currently it is just marketing (now realistically 24-30 hours music playing AFAIK). Needs DSP and hibernating support and a really good programmer to get the 100 hours.

Has anyone offered to send their Pandora to, say, Engadget?...They're skeptical, but I suppose they have reason to be, don't they?

It would be nice if some site like Gizmodo or Engadget put out a review.

Alas no tech sites seem to want to believe it. So many companies have lied about their battery life that no one will report the 10+hours the Pandora gets as fact, they always surround it with something like 'they claim 10 hours battery life but we're betting that's on stand by!'

Make a timelapse video. A pandora showing something with action (looping game intro, video, etc) as long as the battery holds.

Battery life is sick. Honestly 10 hours is guaranteed.

On a side note, I have no mouth and I must scream is truly amazing. Everyone with a panda should play it.
ScummVM I assume? Will google it up once I come home.

I do use my pandora from 7h30 to 22h everyday.

It's my mp3 player within the day (running from 7h30 to 16h30 non-stop). I use it to play within my commute (now gweled ftw ;) ).

I use it as PDA for meetings and notes.

When I'm home, I stop audacious, but turn on wifi and start hacking for it.

I'm carefull to get that long lasting result (low contrast, low-power mode when unused etc etc), But I only plug it when I'm going to sleep.

I do use my pandora from 7h30 to 22h everyday.

It's my mp3 player within the day (running from 7h30 to 16h30 non-stop). I use it to play within my commute (now gweled ftw ;) ).

I use it as PDA for meetings and notes.

When I'm home, I stop audacious, but turn on wifi and start hacking for it.

I'm carefull to get that long lasting result (low contrast, low-power mode when unused etc etc), But I only plug it when I'm going to sleep.
Yup yup... +1, Deadbear SSHD :D

Back