Pandora FAQ / Information / Essential Topics [ Find previously pinned topics here ]

gruso

thunderbox
Website
pandorapress.net
News

Official Pandora News - Subforum for official news on production and all things Pandora related

Support

The User Manual - First stop for first questions!

The pandora wiki - Information about just about everything.

Support forum - Get help with any Pandora issues

Light reading & viewing

One video per day - An extensive series of Pandora demo videos by EvilDragon

Why the Pandora is the way it is - A brief back story of the Pandora. Nicely supplemented some years later by Information for new and old customers.

Why the Pandora isn't outdated - A realistic look at the mobile hardware market

User reviews aggregation thread - The place for new owners to review their Pandoras

Pandora Software

The software repository - The official one-stop-shop for Pandora .pnds. Always check the repo first for your software needs!

There are also some alternative sources, such as the File Archive and the Software Projects list on the wiki. Sometimes, these hold rare stuff that hasn't been uploaded to the repository. Sometimes, they hold old, outdated versions of stuff nowadays on the repo :)

Software News forum - Browse the latest software release threads

Firmware suggestions and contributions

Community built TV Out cables
Official TV out cables are still in the works; in the meantime some people have made their own.

EXT Connectors can be bought from EvilDragons shop these days - For DIYers who wants to build their own TV-out cable (or access any of the other signals available. You can also print your own adapter from thingverse (Thanks infinity553)

Last edited by a moderator:
This subforum was becoming sticky city, so we're attempting to free up some screen space while keeping all the previously pinned threads easily accessible. If you feel any of these threads should revert to being pinned, it's open for discussion. :)

Could a kindly Mod with a bit of spare time look at updating the first Post, a lot of the links + some of the advice is out of date.

I've done a quick runthrough and changed some stuff around. Now, all links are working (I think) and I added some and removed some.

However, I only attempted a quick fix, so I have not tried to update it into "What should this post contain, given that it is now 2013"-ish. For that, suggestions are welcome.

I am trying to type : in open pandora. Unfortunately I am getting . or  > . How to type ":" in openpandora keyboard. New user.

Actually double clicking FN button fixed the problem. Still unable to type ":" in QEMU although other keys are working lik " + = etc.

Maybe problem with QEMU

Last edited by a moderator:
Back