Pandora Updates Thread

Mithrildor said:
Impressed, 2 requests:

Can you show use how far the Keyboard is sticking out of the Pandora?
And
Can you play Quake with nubs for us instead of Dpad and ABYX, or isnt that possible with you current board?

Looking forward to the next vid :D

I would add to this with another hardware request.

Can you show how far the hinges on the clamshell can go back? Can you show how durable the hinges are? (I don't know if they are just plastic or not.)

And yea, some nub action would be sweet. I agree with the two requests by Mithrildor.

senorgomez said:
Can you show how far the hinges on the clamshell can go back? Can you show how durable the hinges are? (I don't know if they are just plastic or not.)

+1

can you also show how the Pandora closes, if it snaps shut with a click thing or if its just friction of the hinge holding it shut?

Wow! Now I'm excited. Fantastic video. Would also like to see the pandora closed and opened and maybe full 360deg view. Now I really can't wait...

I didn't think the top lid could flip that far back. Not complaining, I am happy that it can.

Can't wait to see the other videos.

What are the yellowish and blueish lights above the 7 & 8 keys?

Craig, can you do the outside under the sunlight test you did with the Wiz and A320? I hope Pandora will do better then those 2 handhelds.

Back