Pandora Updates Thread

Good vid but i realy think you will present the keypad ^^

Can you take phot with an angle where we can see the difference between the case en the buttons?

awesome video, this was exactly what i was hoping to see. :oops:

edit: except i wanted to see the analogue in action :(
forgot

Hmm nice video, but i thought that you would type something on the keyboard - i've seen Q3 on the controls already.

Ooooo! Shiny!

So by saying everything is going by fast, how much longer are you thinking?

I cannot wait to see the black production one come off the line with those fantastic epoxy keymats!

I typed 'hello' at the beginning.

I can't thumb type and hold the camera so it's difficult to show that, but i'll see what i can do tonight.

craigix said:
Oh sorry, i missed that because i just put the youtube on a new background tab, then waited until i heard something ("Yes, hello ...") and went to pause it to let it buffer, then after it had loaded i watched the rest of the video (I'm on GPRS).

craigix said:

I can't thumb type and hold the camera so it's difficult to show that, but i'll see what i can do tonight.

Yes, but what about the Pandora? ;)

Nice vid, you're as bad as me at Q3 - shooting shields :lol:

haha that was a cool video. it works so smoothly love it. thank you. p&|a

Going to try to do a video of all the recent ports, descent, quake, tux, picodrive, PSX etc. over the next two days.

That is really exciting!

I want to see both hands all over that pandora!

Edit: Just watched the video! Great, steady footage.

craigix said:
Going to try to do a video of all the recent ports, descent, quake, tux, picodrive, PSX etc. over the next two days.
I can't fully put in words how seriously exciting this is! I'm secretly wishing for demonstration of analog nubs and the keyboard keys. It's great that you're taking your time making videos. Keep up the great work, it's hugely appreciated! :D

I have to admit i've been lying on the sofa all day playing pandora games.

This is sensational.

Oh you are going to like the Pandora. Oh yes.

craigix said:
I have to admit i've been lying on the sofa all day playing pandora games.

This is sensational.

Oh you are going to like the Pandora. Oh yes.
See I am on vacation Just got out of school! I could be doing the same with a pandora if I had one! -.-
Keep up the great work thank you!

Impressed, 2 requests:

Can you show use how far the Keyboard is sticking out of the Pandora?
And
Can you play Quake with nubs for us instead of Dpad and ABYX, or isnt that possible with you current board?

Looking forward to the next vid :D

Back