pandora grip

atraub2012

Still Fresh
I've recently unearthed my Pandora (and my love for retro gaming) and have been playing around on it lately. Unfortunately, my hands get very sore when I use it for more than an hour. I had the same problem with my PSP back in the day. At that point, I purchased a grip and everything got MUCH better. I feel like I remember someone mentioning a grip that the Pandora could fit into, but I haven't been able to locate anything. Does anyone know of any grips the Pandora will fit into?

I have never heard of any grips for the pandora but the icontrolpad 2 does indeed have some grips thus the pandora 2 may also have grips. The ps vita can be played for a long time with out any pain in my hands its very well ergonomically designed. The pandora isnt too bad imo but ones hands can get sore after a while. The 3ds was abysmal for this as it was too small for my hands.Brutal really.

On my very first Pandora I made my own grips form Sugru. Nothing fancy but helped me at that time. I didn't do the same with new case (the old black got crackings) as I got used to the form of Pandora. I'll try to dig out some pics of grips I made. Good thing with Sugru is that you can easily remove it without wasting the case.

Back