Pandora received 19.03.13

Annales

After almost 3 years of waiting my pandora (from ED) has finally arrived this morning. Just starting to get the knack of the machine. I should be one of the last "revivalists" which should be good news. 

The end (of the queue) is nigh! 

Huraaa!

Last edited by a moderator:
1. change title so it says you got it this year, its 2013

2. whats your order date?

Last edited by a moderator:
So, you have a SDCard, fully prepred and loaded wih everything you wanted to try ?
Yes i went and bought a 16GB card but it's only reading as 1GB. Went and formatted it with the pandora just to be sure. Am i doing any thing wrong?

I'm a bit dissapointed with the nubs and the "spongy" keyboard. Will take time to get used to i guess.

P.S Thanks Binky

Interesting... I ordered mine in Oct of 2008. He isn't fulfilling these in order, it appears. 
A long and sordid tale of unfortunate circumstances. Annales ordered from ED. ED's queue has finally been cleared after three years. If you ordered from EvilDragon (German shop) in 2008 and you haven't received an email informing you it has shipped you need to contact him ASAP.Craig's shop in the UK is a different company and has a much larger back log to clear. It's going to be quite some time before the last one of those is shipped out.

Back