Pandora Successor Should Not Have A New Name, But...

Just for fun.

a5d0tpk.png

JNqWYjd.png

FKtxn6r.png

EmuBook - due that Openpandora is commonly used as a emulation handheld of old consoles and arcades and also as an opensource linux programming device

What was that object from 2001: a space oddesy?

You know the black 'Monolith' that functioned as a conduit of higher order information and encouraged the evolution of species...

How about:

The Panolith

... serving as a conduit of community information and development, - encouraging the evolution of the individual as well as the collective evolution of the community. 

Untitled2_zps20ba4e80.png

I want a new name, yes.
Besides DragonFly, I think DragonBox might be a good idea as well.
We could take the Pandora logo and add some kind of dragon silhouette inside the box.

Then it would be clear it has a connection to the Pandora but it will be a new product.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm almost entirely colorblind so I don't really know how it looks to most people. Feel free to change it as needed. I just captured the color of the pandora text at the top and gave it a yellow eye. It could use shading (i wont be able to do) and some minor corrections.

Nice logo - do you have a higher res (or svg), layered version of it? It's a good fit for the "Dragonbox" name, but could work for other names involving dragons.

I can work on one, that was done in MS paint just to represent the style I was going for

If ED likes it then I'll put some more effort into perfecting it and layer it out.

Back