Pandora T-shirt

mali

-
Website
Visit site
Freunde des Merchandisings haben Grund zur Freude: Ich habe im Shop nun Pandora-Poloshirts im Angebot!
Also keine billig bedruckte T-Shirts, sondern schöne, marineblaue Poloshirts mit besticktem (!) Pandora-Logo.
Die haben auch einen gewissen Preis: 13 Euro. Mag dem einen oder anderen zwar teuer erscheinen, aber normalerweise bekommt man für diesen Preis gerade mal höherwertige T-Shirts.
Das Shirt ist Unisex, also für Männlein und Weiblein gleichermaßen geeignet.

pandashirt.jpg

Die Shirts werden Mitte November fertig - und hier der Clou: Wer es noch vor Auslieferung der Pandora bestellt, bekommt es versandkostenfrei zugeschickt, sobald es hier eintrifft!
Gilt natürlich nur, wenn kein anderer Artikel mitbestellt wird.

Wer eines möchte, der sollte gleich zugreifen.
PayPal-Zahlung ist hier nun auch wieder möglich!

EvilDragon.

The German shop:
http://www.gp2x.de/shop/index.php/cPath/33_29
Edit:
Rough translation:
The shirts are ready mid of november. If you order before the Pandora is delivered, it is sent post free(if you don't buy anything else) as soon as it is available.

aaron11193 said:
Do the nipples come standard?
you stole my joke

what if you ordered from gbax/gp2x.co.uk?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still in favor of an official cafepress shop with the profits going to the dev fund.

fischju2000 said:
I'm still in favor of an official cafepress shop with the profits going to the dev fund.
cafepress ie 2 dollars of profit per shirt

no offense to whoever made it, but shitsux
whats up with people feeling like they have free rein to make merchandise of anything on the internet

PoisonedV said:
fischju2000 said:
cafepress ie 2 dollars of profit per shirt

The financial risk is much less than having 500 shirts printed out of pocket and nobody buying any.

I don't think I'd wear ED's shirt. But I imagine if I saw someone walking down the street wearing the full cafepress ensemble complete with hat, I would have to strongly resist the urge to hurt them :lol:

Why not just a black t-shirt with the logo on it? Why do we either gotta look like tech support or D&D playing middle aged virgins who live in their parents basement? Not that there's anything wrong with playing D&D. :D

sold said:
I don't think I'd wear ED's shirt. But I imagine if I saw someone walking down the street wearing the full cafepress ensemble complete with hat, I would have to strongly resist the urge to hurt them :lol:

Why not just a black t-shirt with the logo on it? Why do we either gotta look like tech support or D&D playing middle aged virgins who live in their parents basement? Not that there's anything wrong with playing D&D. :D
I don't mind a black T-shirt, but I do wonder why do you harbor so much ill will for the polo? A polo is a nice, classy shirt that you can wear most any time, and not feel out of place.

-God Ginrai

Back