Pandora Videos In Hd On Youtube

Eniko

Raving Python fangirl
Website
purplepirates.darksiren.net
Youtube recently added HD video support to their site. When viewing videos in HD the height on screen is 480 pixels, and 854 pixels wide. This means that, with some added letterboxing, Pandora videos display in their native resolution. Of course getting a video on Youtube and processed as HD takes a bit of work, so here is a guide to help with converting your Pandora videos so they’ll be displayed as HD once uploaded.

Read the full thing on my blog. :)

Eniko said:
Youtube recently added HD video support to their site. When viewing videos in HD the height on screen is 480 pixels, and 854 pixels wide. This means that, with some added letterboxing, Pandora videos display in their native resolution. Of course getting a video on Youtube and processed as HD takes a bit of work, so here is a guide to help with converting your Pandora videos so they’ll be displayed as HD once uploaded.

:lol: You just added Pandora to some of your sentences to be able to post this in general didn't you?

Last edited by a moderator:
CandidStan said:
Eniko said:

:lol: You just added Pandora to some of your sentences to be able to post this in general didn't you?

Uhh, no? I was watching a HD vid on Youtube after looking at a few low quality Pandora videos and suddenly realized the res might be identical to the Pandora's, so I measured it up and viola, it fit. I just want to see better quality Pandora vids on Youtube, really. o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to try this tomorrow. I just used x264 and the flash player didn't want to start playing my videos and it displayed the loading icon all the time :/

Back