Pandora wiki open for business. You can help.

What wiki page has less words than that, certainly not the old one. Please be constructive. This is what people have been asking for. Your right to complain about something is your ability to make something nicer, or explain how to solve it.

Edit: Better now?

Edit2: Better now?

Last edited by a moderator:
What wiki page has less words than that, certainly not the old one. Please be constructive. This is what people have been asking for. Your right to complain about something is your ability to make something nicer, or explain how to solve it.
Okay, firstly, the colours. At the very least - on a white or pale background, yellow is a bad choice.

Secondly, "Pandora Pandora history‏‎ Production Timeline‏‎ Size Comparisons‏‎ [Expand]" - unless you hover over the words, you can't tell where the links begin and end, and what each link is. There's zero seperation between links, not even punctuation. What happened to the table that was there?

I did make a constructive point, although I disguised it in small print so as not to detract from my sarcastic one ;)

For information, here is it in normal point size: Whitespace between sections helps navigation.  As it is with no space between sections it is akin to my example where I didn't put any space between paragraphs, and it is harder to drill down and find the right link - it all just starts to look like a big list of words.

Its gold.

Its gold.
Secondly, both of you didnt bother to press refresh. But as always, inb4

disgusted-mother-of-god.png

I suggested "not yellow", which gives you at least 32k colours in a 64k colour palette.

If you want me to get really detailed, I would probably recommend reducing the saturation or brightness (Sorry, Luminescence) on all the colours (or at least the "gold" and bright green, as they are the hardest to read on light backgrounds)

Heh, i want to know what was posted. Im only posting humorous things. I had my gold comeback planned, i looked at the colour map and though that would be _halaris_ No need to report.

Why back to black? I thought this was the single-most welcoming change. Show it to your mum and ask what she thinks.

Going back to black the ghastly blue backdrop on the pandora becomes all to apparant again. Need to be able to upload pictures.

Fuchsia. Or taupe. Taupe-ish fuchsia. With a lime green border so it stands out.

Are the colours being talked about those heading colours on the main_page?

The green text heading for 'Desktop and Environments' is a little hard to read against the white background I'd say.

Might be nicer to have the headings background-color set to the different colours, keeping the text all the same. Perhaps black text with some pastel backgrounds or something

Back