Pandoras At Landmarks And Famous Places

DaMummy

Soldier Paste
since i have no idea why she didnt start this thread over here in the first place, i thought id take it upon myself to transfer it over....without further adieu...

This thread is as the title says, and was inspired by Magic Sam's recent thread "Two Masterpieces, One Picture", since that thread proved that there are Pandoras going to really famous locations now. If your Pandora has been somewhere famous, and you got a picture of it, post it here.

I don't expect this thread to be a hive of activity, so I'll make a note that I don't think that gravedigging this one with something relevant to it will ever really be a problem - I would imagine that this thread is unlikely to ever contain information that could be outdated or problematic if it is ever bumped up from the depths. :p

To start, here is my Pandora, in Scotland last year, at Mary King's Close on the Royal Mile in Edinburgh. The backdrop is a promotional picture outside (it wasn't possible to take photographs inside), and my Pandora is running Ghouls 'n' Ghosts, since the place is allegedly haunted.

Pandora_at_Mary_Kings_Close.png

BEHIND THE IRON CURTAIN

Hi,

My Pandora traveled with me and my girlfriend to Prague, Czech Republic !

Here is a picture of our beloved little machine, in front of the Astronomical Clock:

2mwc6ya.jpg

On a side note, it's really a beautiful city, and we met really kind persons :)

Bye, Magic Sam
and here's some from my trip to Washington DC, excuse the low quality pictures, taken from my brothers broken cell phone camera on a really bright sunny day(yes, I've got the sunburn to prove it)

UQIqB.jpg
m7KT7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this thread and want it to grow

If i only had my Pandora i would show her the World

Magic Sam, im guessing you seen that 600th aniv projection mapping vid that was thrown up on that Astronomical Clock Tower?

If not, check it on youtube its pretty amazing!

I wouldve linked it here for you but dont want to derail to much - so back OT

...I want to see some desert dwelling Pandoras, ideally in the deserts of Tunisia where Star Wars was filmed - any owners heading that way for their hols?

im glad everyone sees why i brough this one back, but we need more submissions here. this here is a great idea, but it needs some more attention. and i now realize i shouldve taken pandora pic with martin luther king jr memorial while i was there as well, i have a pic of statue but no pandora, and i didnt even realize its a new monument, which just opened few days ago

I live in Australia Melbourne I will take a pic in front of eareka tower and if anyone wants to see it in front of anything else in Melbourne quote me and say here

P.S. I am going too new south wales next month and will take pics there

I live in Australia Melbourne I will take a pic in front of eareka tower and if anyone wants to see it in front of anything else in Melbourne quote me and say here

GOD DAMN IT STOP STEALING MY IDEAS PEOPLE!

trolololo.

GOD DAMN IT STOP STEALING MY IDEAS PEOPLE!

trolololo.

Hahaha great *clears troght* minds think alike

PS if you want the lyrics of trololol go trololololololololololo hahahahaha trololololololololololololololol hahahahaha

and on that note may I say trololol

AT THE GRAND CANYON pandora at canyon.jpg

I meant to post this months ago - I took my Pandora on a trip to Arizona and used it constantly to look up directions, local info, check email, watch movies, kill some time on the plane playing World of Xeen in DosBox. Best machine I've ever owned.

Hello All,

Mods please move this into the thread it needs to go, I can't seem to find it :(

I remember seeing someone start up a thread where we could post pictures of our Pandora's on vacation with us or what not. I recently went to Vienna and brought my Pandora along for just that reason.

This is the Schlosspark in Vienna, absolutely stunning!!

DSC01708.jpg

This is my dumb ass and the Pandora in front of the St. Stephen's Cathedral in Vienna. Kind of a lame shot but the tower just seems to go up for ever.

DSC01703.jpg

Hah hah, that is hilarious. I live in Vienna and have two Pandoras, so I'm glad I don't have to go to Stephansdome and Schonbrunn now .. ;)

Hmm. Maybe I should visit the Red Square or something (which I normally wouldn't do). I have no idea how do I make the photo look like Pandora plays me though, so it's going to be only half as funny as it could be.

That cathedral is amazing, I should have listened to my wife and take a trip to Vienna this winter instead of f&cking around in post-New Year Berlin. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...now I'm going to have to plan a whole vacation around where I want to take pictures of my 2 Pandoras. I suppose I could hop over to Detroit real quick and take a picture of them in one of the nastiest cities in the states. LMAO poor poor Detroit

Hmm. Maybe I should visit the Red Square or something (which I normally wouldn't do). I have no idea how do I make the photo look like Pandora plays me though, so it's going to be only half as funny as it could be.

That cathedral is amazing, I should have listened to my wife and take a trip to Vienna this winter instead of f&cking around in post-New Year Berlin. :)

Set it up on a pedestal or something, and have a picture of you displaying on the whole screen. Make sure your picture looks like you're trapped in the Pandora.

Dark Cheetah, you have to do it at 8 mile! Or better yet Exit 69 Big Beaver Road.

I spend the last four years working in Birghton and living in Ann Arbor, go for the real horror show take that shit to Flint or even the name makes me puke "Fowlerville" :)

Back