Pandoras At Landmarks And Famous Places

Hm, that's really close to the river(?). But where is it?
That's a lake ^_^

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derwentwater

If you look at the leftmost peak in my first photo, then look down until you reach the water, you will see a light brown thing to the right of a red thing. The light brown thing is as big as a large bus!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly a landmark or a famous place per se, but here's my Open Pandora at the Al Qasba channel in Sharjah, UAE

cOozy7n.jpg

and in the Maraya Art Center within the channel, we're I'm helping coordinate a gamejam next month

Tr18QKF.jpg

I have a particular landmark in mind to take photos in soon, but thought I'd contribute with what I have at hand

Hi,

I spent 3 days at CERN (Switzerland / France), home of the LHC experiment :)

Here is a picture of our beloved little machine in front of CERN control center (Prevessin site, France):

2hobmsk.jpg

Cheers, Magic Sam

Hi,

Here is a picture of our beloved little machine in front of CERN control center (Prevessin site, France):

Cheers, Magic Sam
Nice.

The Out of this World/Another World intro would've been relevant for that picture. ^_^

Hi,

2hobmsk.jpg

Cheers, Magic Sam
Cool !! The Pandora is the biggest computer in the room !! :D
Size isn't as important as how you use it. ;)    The Pandora is a good size though.

Back