Pandoras At Landmarks And Famous Places

DO you remember wandering dwarf from Amelie Movie?

Amelie-Poulain-duende.jpg

its time for our pandoras go to trip around the world. Take Your own OP into the heart of the city where You living, and make a picture of it with you pandora, just like in the picture above. Then send the picture to me on PM, and i'll add it nicely to the next release of INSIDE THE BOX Issue 2. It will be fun , i must say. The more crazy picture, the better..

I think great minds think alike.

http://boards.openpa...__fromsearch__1

There is a page going that is pretty much like this. Unfortunately it has some pictures of me all ready so I can see why people might want to start again :p

Merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi :)

My upgraded Pandora traveled to Brittany ! Here at the "pointe de Kermovan", Le Conquet.

On this picture you can see a bunker from WWII, a lighthouse, and of course the Atlantic Ocean !

242g9qx.jpg

We also spent an awesome day on Ushant Island, after two hours on a boat from Brest.

25pjwjt.jpg

On this picture you can see the Pandora in front of the Creac'h Lighthouse.

Impossible to go farther west, the Pandora is not (yet) waterproof ;)

p.s: the lovely hands holding the Pandora, are, as always, my girlfriend's :wub:

Bye, Magic Sam

I'm going back to Washington dc in few days. Maybe I'll take some more pics with it. This was a great idea that never received much love

Yeah definitely do DaMummy, I too am glad to see this thread rise from the gwave :)

Nice pics Sam

Pandora at The Olympics!

A bit of VVVVV in the Olympic park?

VVVVVOrbit_Scaled.JPG

Or how about a bit of Tekken 3 (via PCSX rearmed) while waiting for the handball quarter final.

TekkenHandball_Scaled.JPG

sweeeet!

you mean VVVVVV not VVVVV right? :)

...looks good too btw

Someone should make an effort to get a real picture of a Pandora with the real president in the real white house.

Better yet, a video.

We spend a wonderful (prolonged) weekend in an old mansion directly at the Lake Neuchâtel. Unfortunatly I left my SD-Card with my game roms at home, so there is no picture of the Pandora playing Maniac Mansion (NES) in the mansion :mellow:

DSC02263.JPG

The view out of our room

DSC02274.JPG

Altough it looks cloudy, the weather was great, so we had lots of possibilties to take a swim.

DSC02267.JPG

Only the last day was a little rainy so we spent half of the day inside, skimming through hundreds of books, comparing personal entertainment from the beginning of the 20th century and the beginning of the 21th century.

DSC02276.JPG

And of course we used the pool table, and I kept record with the Pandora.

Interesting was going through security: On our way to Switzerland the security guy asked for computers, Ipad and similiar electronic devices. I put my Pandora in the tray and he was still asking for my electronic devices.

On the way back on Basel airport the women taking care of security was really interested in eletronics. After putting my Pandora in the tray her first reaction was "Nintendo ?". I opened the Pandora and she was surprised, and immediatly wanted to know more about it - unfortunately we were already late, so I only could drop of a few lines before running off to the gate.

Orginially we wanted to pass flight time watching a movie with my smartphone, but as it turned out it was simply to loud in the plane to understand what the actors were saying. So we tried my Pandora, and it was no problem at all (thanks to MWeston putting extra effort in the audio department) - we had to change the movie though as it was encoded with a 720p resolution - but attending Dr. Kimbel beeing hunted was good too.

IMG_0312-.JPG

This second photo (courtesy wikipedia) shows where the first photo was taken .

img312-location-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back