Pandota won't boot

arthurlag

Still Fresh
Hello

My padora wont start at the moment i see the angstrom start screen after loading bar reaches halfway screen goes black.

İll really appreciate any help i am on vacation at the moment i took my pandora with me as my only computer. And now i need it the most i cant use it.

Thanks

Thanks for the replies but it is definotely not brightness :) i think i am going to need a reflash which os a lottle dissapointing :(

Ok, then. Let me know how you go, because my Premium is about to arrive anytime soon and I wouldn't mind know about these certain things just in case. You see, I've never been an owner of a brand new, spanking Pandora.

Hmmm interesting thing happened Pandora booted itself it seems this is an intermitent problem i will post if this happens again. It is now working but i am pretty sure this will happen again

Hmmm interesting thing happened Pandora booted itself it seems this is an intermitent problem i will post if this happens again. It is now working but i am pretty sure this will happen again
Well, please keep us updated, because my Premium is about to arrive anytime soon and I wouldn't mind know about these certain things just in case. You see, I've never been an owner of a brand new, spanking Pandora.

Well, please keep us updated, because my Premium is about to arrive anytime soon and I wouldn't mind know about these certain things just in case. You see, I've never been an owner of a brand new, spanking Pandora.
You aready posted that once.

Back