PanMAME Betatesting

The problem is your ROM-set. I can't say for sure about all of them, but I know that most of the games in that list work just fine in MAME 0.106.

Actually when i mentioned these 2 games i knew it was emulator and wanted to mcobit to find solution for this.

Even jurassic park doesn't work.
Lylat Wars, these 2 games (AoF/FF) work PERFECTLY.

My post shows how to find out, whether a ROM is compatible or not.

Check your ROM against the MAME 0.106 .dat file and you will find out, you have the WRONG version.

Before posting games as non-working, you should really check them first.

Thanks for your long and very informative reply Yoshi!

About LylatWars: I think you shouldn't answer him again with romissues.

He completely disregarded your whole post, and just seemed to read the last sentence.

For me, enough is enough.

Ok one thing is the mame romset i used was mame 0145 isn't that correct.

so what rom sets does this emulator use.

The games i've mentioned some of them work as said by yoshi and that's bit of surprise.

Ok, I really won't answer your questions from now on.

You said you can read english. Do it!

Edit: And I really have to hold myself back not to plaster swearwords all over my post!!!

Edit2: Prometheus, is there a way to lock this guy out of this topic?

Last edited by a moderator:

The games i've mentioned some of them work as said by yoshi and that's bit of surprise.
I wouldn't normally say this, but you have seriously got to be trolling. A quick skim of this thread, including quotes, reveals that it contains approximately one hundred and thirty-two separate references to 0.106 being used. A few of them are people telling you that.

Please stop being a timesink - we have better things to do than spoon-feed you information which is mentioned eight times on this page of the thread alone, nine including my reference to it in this very reply. Your lack of courtesy in bothering to read what people are taking time out of their lives to write for you is incredibly rude and inconsiderate.

Not to mention, that the version is stated on the repo and the readme...

MAME 106

Thanks excellent guide how to do it,my rom was red so it has one file missing.

I finally decided not to use this emulator anymore, to many games don't work.

I did try mame ex and that plays far more games and most games run full speed and hardly doesn't give any problems,most games work without any problem,don't need to figure how they going to work just install and play.

Demon Front and Dodonpachi 2 in "mame" Just seen this posted in the mameworld forum All encrypted igs games are starting to work in mame

apparently some achievement as arm encryption was once thought unbreakable Metal slugs little sister works!! played this in hong kong years ago and loved it

http://youtu.be/pH_DD-CWERo

pity later mame builds are to cpu intensive.

I did try mame ex and that plays far more games and most games run full speed and hardly doesn't give any problems,most games work without any problem,don't need to figure how they going to work just install and play.
Stop trolling. Now.

Stop trolling. Now.
Excuse me what are you on about,if mame ex is better what's your problem,i'm trolling just i said more games work on mame ex i'm a troll.

Be serious about mame emulation stop fooling around mame ex is best mame emulator on pandora that's a fact,wheather he's gone from pandora community but still he produce an good mame emulator.

If you played mame ex properly you will know how much more it can play,if you like panmame you will get less games to play and don't prefer that.

Having more games is much more fun than having less and some cps2 games don't work on panmame,every single cps2 games works on mame ex.

edit:thanks for the insult mcobit i've stop using your emulator you don't need to answer my questions anymore this is the last time i'm writing on this topic and don't ever reply to any of my question on any topic,thank you very much.

edit:thanks for the insult mcobit i've stop using your emulator you don't need to answer my questions this is the last time i'm writing on this topic.
You're insulting mcobit and put all his effort in the dirt. He just replied in the way you talked to him.

Prometheus is a mod here and gave you a warning, the minimum you should have done is appologies, not giving an other round of insult...

Stop trolling. Now.
Excuse me what are you on about,if mame ex is better what's your problem,i'm trolling just i said more games work on mame ex i'm a troll.

Be serious about mame emulation stop fooling around mame ex is best mame emulator on pandora that's a fact,wheather he's gone from pandora community but still he produce an good mame emulator.

If you played mame ex properly you will know how much more it can play,if you like panmame you will get less games to play and don't prefer that.

Having more games is much more fun than having less and some cps2 games don't work on panmame,every single cps2 games works on mame ex.

edit:thanks for the insult mcobit i've stop using your emulator you don't need to answer my questions anymore this is the last time i'm writing on this topic and don't ever reply to any of my question on any topic,thank you very much.
Good riddance lylat wars people here have tried to help you and you dis the good work devs like mcobit does i love mame and panmame is the "BEST" allround mame emu on the pandora ps mcobit dont leave like streak pandora needs you.

edit:thanks for the insult mcobit i've stop using your emulator you don't need to answer my questions this is the last time i'm writing on this topic.
You're insulting mcobit and put all his effort in the dirt. He just replied in the way you talked to him.

Prometheus is a mod here and gave you a warning, the minimum you should have done is appologies, not giving an other round of insult...
He sulted me first,he should have said them stuff to me,if you look below he said this:

1) can you read English?

2) How to get rid of this guy?

3) I'm not going answer any of his questions?

If you look at point no.3 mcobit said that because i was repeating the questions,even i was doing that, just could of ignore my questions,which he didn't instead written this rude comment before saying i'm insulting him he insulted me first.

@ cazmiester panmame being the best are you kidding me,are you being serious streak mame emulator was new build theirs no way panmame can beat that when it's on old build.

He sulted me first,he should have said them stuff to me,if you look below he said this:

1) can you read English?

If you look at point no.3 mcobit said that because i was repeating the questions,even i was doing that, just could of ignore my questions,which he didn't instead written this rude comment before saying i'm insulting him he insulted me first.

@ cazmiester panmame being the best are you kidding me,are you being serious streak mame emulator was new build theirs no way panmame can beat that when it's on old build.
For your information mameex is a good emu but panmame far outweighs it as far as polish and general video and audio options are concerned is far easier to use and makes alot of games ie robotron and other dual nub games playable the image enhancement options alone make panmame head and shoulders better than any other mame build on the pandora (hell any handheld)also you may not think your trolling "BUT" it certainly feels like it.

1) can you read English?

For your information mameex is a good emu but panmame far outweighs it as far as polish and general video and audio options are concerned is far easier to use and makes alot of games ie robotron and other dual nub games playable the image enhancement options alone make panmame head and shoulders better than any other mame build on the pandora (hell any handheld)also you may not think your trolling "BUT" it certainly feels like it.
I'm not in trusted in nub games,i didn't like one thing about panmame the full screen option you have to go into setting>video>aspect ratio set to no and save the game and restart in mame ex you just press R button and you are in full screen.

You are aware that alien 3,xmen vs street fighter,jurassic park,dead or alive++ don't work in panmame but in mame ex these games work perfectly.

Back