Payment Process Once Pre-orders Start?

quadomatic

DingooWiki Admin
Website
www.opendingoo.com
These questions all refer to the gp2x.co.uk store (Craigx's store right?)

Once the system goes on Pre-Order, will we be making the full payment, or a deposit? Also, what payment methods will be accepted? I saw on the current checkout that there are credit cards, debit cards, and checks. Does that include money orders? Will Paypal be accepted?

Thanks

It will be the same as the GP2X one was, you can use pretty much any payment method (phone up if you want to arrange something special) and once you have paid you are in the queue and will get your unit in order.

We won't take pre-orders however until we are happy with everything. Which will probably be when everything is running in a better way than the GP2X does :)

craigix said:
It will be the same as the GP2X one was, you can use pretty much any payment method (phone up if you want to arrange something special) and once you have paid you are in the queue and will get your unit in order.

We won't take pre-orders however until we are happy with everything. Which will probably be when everything is running in a better way than the GP2X does :)
Cool

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:

Can I expect quality checks like you did with the GP2X from whoever the US distributor is? If not, I might just order from GBAX (depending on the difference in prices).

-God Girnai

God Ginrai said:
Can I expect quality checks like you did with the GP2X from whoever the US distributor is? If not, I might just order from GBAX (depending on the difference in prices).

-God Girnai
gp2x.co.uk is GBAX.

Question at craigx: How long is it going to take you guys to produce the first 3000 units? I'm not asking when it comes out or when will you be done, just simply how long (estimate) it going to take once you feel its ready for production. I didn't know wether you were having a company produce them for you or not. It would be really cool if you guys could do a montage of one being put together!

Thanks for listening,
-Spadoof :gp2x

You soon will be mine :pandora1:

P.s: sorry for running off topic

As fast as possible while keeping the quality.

All the Pandoras will be checked to make sure they work before shipping.

yaustar said:
God Ginrai said:

-God Girnai
gp2x.co.uk is GBAX.

I know that, and I'm asking about the US distributor. Because as far as I know, Craigix has still not stated who our US distributor will be. I want to know if we will get the same quality checks that he would give from whoever this US distributor is.

craigix said:
As fast as possible while keeping the quality.

All the Pandoras will be checked to make sure they work before shipping.
So will it be checked before it reaches distributors? or will the distributors check it themselves?

-God Ginrai

Back