Pcsx Rearmed

@ Notaz I have a normal version pal .bin - but never tried directors cut maybe I should, shame about jakie chan good fun game that lol,

@ mrkingoo I had clock tower runing using the built in gpu and bios option :)

psx4.png

sys_green_top-1.png

sys_blue_top-1.png

sys_green-1.png

sys_blue-1.png

sys_ctd_green-1.png

sys_ctd_blue-1.png

sys_ctd_black.png

cont_green-1.png

cont_blue-1.png

cont_black-1.png

Hi everyone, new member here, i own a caanoo and i would like to share results from my tests on pcsx rearmed.
I have split the results into 4 sections to give you a rough idea of how some games run-
My Pcsx4all Rearmed was running at 830mhz for these tests!

[Virtually Perfect-

Tetris Plus
Point Blank 3
Warcraft 2
MK Trilogy
FF 7
Alien Trilogy
Castlevania - Symphony
MK 4
Resident Evil 1
Resident Evil 2
Oddworld Abes odysee
Gex
Time Crisis
Twisted Metal
Ace Combat 3
Tomb Raider
Robotron X
San Francisco Rush
South Park Chevs Luv Shack
War gods

[Slightly Slow or had Small Glitches, but still fully playable-

R-type Delta
Legend of mana
Quake 2
Pandemonium
Die Hard Trilogy
3Extreme
Cool boarders
Kula World
Silent Hill
Ridge Racer
Gran Turismo
C+C Red Alert Allies
THPS2
Diablo
Forsaken(no sound)
Tekken 2
Tempest X3
Wipeout 2097
Crash bandicoot
Wipeout 3
Spiderman
Tenchu
X-Files
Bomberman Fantasy Race
Dave Mirra BMX
Fighting force 2
Mortal Kombat Special Forces
Resident Evil Survivor
Ridge Racer type 4
Wipeout

[Very Slow or had big Glitches, virtually unplayable-

South park
South park rally
Shadowman
Dino Crisis
Soul Blade
Tomba
Wild 9
Gauntlet Legends
Gex 3
Tekken 3

[These don't Work for me! (could be bad images or i need to tweak emu settings more, as i know some of these worked on the normal pcsx4all emu)-

Heart Of Darkness
FF8
FF9
Adventures of Lomax
Point Blank
Star Wars Rebel Assault 2
007 Tomorrow never dies
Ape Escape(needs dual sticks)
1st person shooter pack

[Confirmed as working by other members-
Dark Forces
NFS 3
Pandemonium 2

I hope that helps out, i will retest some of the non working games with different settings, and update post if i get them working.
I will also add updates to any more games i test in the future.
I would post the settings i used for these games, but this post is already getting big lol.
If you have dramas with any of the games i have listed, contact me and i will share my settings that i used.

Great Emulator by the way, Hansel!!

Hi Ruffnuts, i did try those fixes for both those games.
Pandemonium 2 still had major glitches for me, and Dark forces still wouldn't run which was unusual cause it ran on the normal Pcsx4all!
I will try them out again, it's probably something else i setup wrong.

Thanks, Hansel.

I played both as well so I can also vouch for them working.

ruffnutts said:
Yeah the deffo work with the fixes - I played both even the pandemium 2 aint as good as the first one lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! I have updated the list above with the info you have supplied, plus some new games i tried out!

Just luvin this caanoo and what it can do, when i bought it i never thought psx emulation would be possible at a decent speed, Rearmed has proved me wrong. Thanks for the hard work!

Hansel.

Thanks for the list! I never owned a PS1, so I'm not overly familiar with a lot of the games... seeing what others are trying out gives me an idea of which ones to play.

Hansel75 said:
Thanks guys! I have updated the list above with the info you have supplied, plus some new games i tried out!

Just luvin this caanoo and what it can do, when i bought it i never thought psx emulation would be possible at a decent speed, Rearmed has proved me wrong. Thanks for the hard work!

Hansel.

stpat said:
Thanks for the list! I never owned a PS1, so I'm not overly familiar with a lot of the games... seeing what others are trying out gives me an idea of which ones to play.
Maybe you should have a look here and here

Nice, thanks!

I actually did a few google seaches for "top ps1 games lists", but just kinda kept seeing the same games listed over and over. Good to see an expanded list.

Akabei said:
stpat said:
Maybe you should have a look here and here

This emulator is really impressive, great work. I've been trying out lots of games on it, compatibility is very good and some games run very well.

I tried Ape Escape and it goes in-game but I couldn't move or swing the net, I assume because it requires dual analog sticks which the Caanoo doesn't have. Is there a way to get it playable by using the dual analog sticks of a controller plugged into the USB port?

Back