Photos of the gp32 playing Movies?

Hey
Could anybody post some photos of The gp32 playing movies (A simpsons episode if possible), I would do it myself but my Digi cam is really crap. I need them as i am doing a Review of the Gp32 for LostDigital.net (sighn up for it please) an need some good qualiy photos of the Gp32 doing its Thang. :)

Fanku

Andy

Ok im gonna check the quality of the still images my digital camcorder can do (should be pretty good).
Do you want the images backlit in a dark room? Lit by natural light? or a small movie of the GP in action

Is it not possible to run moviepark through GeePee32 and then screen-capture to get your images

You might as well just play the Vbubed down version in media player and screen grab if your going to do that. I think he wants actual pictures of the GP in action?

I would appreciate some shots of the gp32 playing and episode of the simpsons, and any movie, if possible. I dont really mind if its backlit in a dark room, or non backlit in natural light. As long as i can see whats on the screen

Thanks

Ok chunk-e ive got some Front lit pic's. the pictures are in BPM format taken stright from video footage. what size/format do you want the movie. and how would u like me to send them 2 u?

Edit/ did u mean you would like shots of the GP playing a movie (if so ive got shots of The Mummy) or did u mean you wanted a movie of the GP in action ?

I would try to record my black gp32 playing a movie, but i got no simpsons episode, or a mic, but i get a decent webcam. Do you still want me to record the video?

Back