Release Pidgin 2.10.9

Hrm, steam for pidgin needs NSS, which I can't get to cross-compile with yactfeau right now. Maybe I'll just try Code:Blocks if I find the time.

I also keep getting

Unknown EABI object attribute 44

a lot, is that bad? It doesn't abort but it sounds like it might be problematic later.

It would help a lot if C:B pnd would be compiled against the same glibc that's in pandora (2.9), would save from needing to include some libs in PNDs. Or maybe that already has been done?

Last edited by a moderator:
It would help a lot if C:B pnd would be compiled against the same glibc that's in pandora (2.9), would save from needing to include some libs in PNDs. Or maybe that already has been done?
Yep, I have removed the hand compiled glibc and friends and used the opkg ones (using the addipk script). I'm missing the last details tunning and packaging of it.

Sorry, it's the end of semester for me, which brings exams and project deadlines and I haven't had the time, yet. >.<

It'll be over on the 26th, though, I'll definitely look into it afterwards.

(Maybe even earlier, the worst will be over on the 20th.)

+1 For Telegram Plugin for Pidgin. And good luck with your exams :) .

Okay, I got the current version of Pidgin built, even with a working telegram plugin, but I am somehow not able to get it into working PND form and I give up.

I just don't use the Pandora anymore and don't really want to spend any more time trying to get this to work…

Would anyone be interested to pick it up?

Does the Pidgin Telegram Plugin support secret chats?
According to https://github.com/majn/telegram-purple: Yes, but only with one endpoint, which means you can't have the same chat on Pidgin and your phone.

Can I have the project files? I can give it a go.
I used Cloudefs dchrt and makepnd, so nearly all my project files are on the PUR, except for the runscript and the PXML, which I have attached to this post. You can mostly just use the configure settings from the projects on the PUR.

You need, in this order: libgpg-error, libgcrypt, gmp, nettle, gnutls, libotr, pidgin, pidgin-otr, purple-plugin-pack and telegram-purple.

pidgin.tar

Attachments

• pidgin.tar
    10 KB · Views: 139
libgpg-error, libgcrypt, gmp, nettle, gnutls, libotr, pidgin, pidgin-otr, purple-plugin-pack and telegram-purple?

Back