Possible Cheap Case For Pandora

Some people (like myself) are pretty particular about keeping the system free of scratches and dents, even on the outside. :p A decent case would keep it clean and scratch-free. It'll charge via USB, but it's not going to be nearly as fast as using the AC adapter.

second exodous said:
If it folds do you even need a case? For my Game Boys I always needed a case until the SP came out, it folded so it protected the screen so it just fit in my pocket. The DS was the say way, and I have a NDSL that I don't have a case for. Usually if you can find a good hard case for carts then that plus the system usually takes up less space than a case for the hand held.

Since all the Pandora needs is a USB cable for charging you don't really need a case to carry anything. It does charge though USB doesn't it? If so what else do you need a case for?

I would recommend the Nerf case for the DS Lite even if you don't feel you need a case for it. (It makes the DS so much more comfortable to hold. ^_^)

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Tuxedomask29 said:
borgqueenx said:
i need one with belt clip, and room for my gps unit. that would be awesome, and if it has fair design i'd easely pay 50 dollar.
What about something like this?
yeah, but i want the price to be lower. like something on this sold on dealextreme or something. im not going to pay 40 dollars for shipping a item that costs 20 dollar.
thats wasting money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

if finally got this Case from DX and tried it out, i made a fake Pandora with a block of thik paper and i must say it is VERY tight, i had to round up the edges to make it fit inside. I'm sure it won't last that long with the pandora inside. there is much pressure on it when you put it inside. Despite this, it has space for SD Cards and other stuff to put inside but it's definitely better for a DS or something like that.

Back