Post YOUR Pics

bringoutthegimp posted on May 22 2004 at 10:27 AM said:
Dozer posted on May 21 2004 at 09:27 PM said:
wow, Swiss_Cheeseman doesnt look anythin like id imagine :S. Neither does trooper
damn thats an understatement. from the avatar and username i just assumed that trooper was like early teens
:lol: Do i really sound that juvenile. Oh and my user/nick name Trooper is what i used to be called (and sometimes still do) by my school mates. Apparently something to do with the way i walk, I march like a soldier. :blink:

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Hurrah! Tis I!

Foto.jpg

...>_> my face does that sometimes :p a normal picture of myself would just look plain wrong :p

Timpas posted on May 19 2004 at 04:00 PM said:
hmm, I have nothing to show u guys, well here's some of my trickz...
0765.jpg

0728.jpg

0607.jpg

:)

that's my mate at the left in the first pic....he crashed that wallflip one :p
:blink: holy shit!!!!!

i want to learn how to do that...i am in tae kwon do (2nd egree black belt...)....do you think that would increase my chances of not killing myslef? :D

seriously, that is f**king awsome!!!!! :)

is it hard? what should i learn to do before i try that? should i have craptons of padding? B) how many tries did it take?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi nerds of nerds :)
read my previous posts (page 7 i think

Yeah TKD is a kickass martial art, I've taken a few tkd classes once :rolleyes:
I officially train ninjutsu which doesn't have anything in common with acrobatic moves. however tkd is a great MArt when it comes to tricking because you learn many different jumping kicks, you get great elasticity and strenght overall. Every martial art always help you on the way.

Im sure you can get those moves quite easy because it's not too hard and u have that 2nd degree black belt :ph34r: . Ofcourse it requiers alot of training but it's really damn fun, if you start trick you'll never stop until you die... lol :D at least thats how I've always felt since I suceeded my first Aerial.

good luck!

the only picture i could find of me (i dont like getting photos taken) is off my drivers liscense

me.jpg

as u can see i have a very big drivers liscens and v. big pockets too

Lesson: Dont get drunk and take passport photos, especially if u will be desperately needing one at a later date

as u can see I am easily excitable

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 126
  • me.jpg
    me.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 122
lol, yeah, i look very young in that photo, i dont get IDd for cigarettes and 16 y o stuff, just alcohol, which is understandable coz im only 17

i used to only be 5'5" too, but i had a growth spurt now im about 5'11"

Back