Post YOUR Pics

Okay... I don't whant to take this topic out of subject.. but
Well this was definitly not the first trick I tried, first I learned easy kip ups, aerials and stuff other stuff, but aftar I learned the bflip I got the wallflip in about a month... however then I were really affraid of doing it so that month didn't include much of wallflip attempts I just tried to get the feeling by just run up walls and lean back abit and then just come down again.. I watched alot of different wallflip videos and came across that there was nothing technical with the move it was just my dumb brain that made me affraid of nothing....LOL... I tried it and landed it!! not very clean but, I landed it for the first try!!! It was fucking amazing!!! And after you've done it once you will never ever be affraid of doing it..

You don't need xtreme flexibility not too little either, BUT don't do this if your not in form or don't feel ready for it.. you should watch videos and analyse them in slowmotion. And I recommend you learn b-flip before the wallflip or atleast have the feel of going backward.

Anything can happen, but theres a very very little chance you end up on the hospital or get seriously hurt B)

...Don't perform this if your not sure of it :eek:

Rico posted on May 20 2004 at 04:41 PM said:
*too busy laughing at Mofokubik's clichéd flipping the bird picture*
LMAO! i was thinkin that too.

Last edited by a moderator:
thecheat posted on May 1 2004 at 02:24 AM said:
Dozer posted on Apr 30 2004 at 04:30 PM said:
You look so exactly how id picture u.... then again... im drunk.
coooooooooooooooooooooool...
SO you look like "image hosted by angelfire" even when drunk I imagined you having atleast one arm.

me1_copy1.jpg

fine

photo-2458.jpg

^^^ My english teacher Mr. Nau ^^^

Attachments

• photo-2458.jpg
    photo-2458.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 133
  • photo-2458.jpg
    photo-2458.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 126
@swiss
Are you a giant or is that a very small house you live in. :blink:
And do you always sleep standing up. :p

Oh, And if anyone want to take the piss, Here`s a pic of me. :D
00000150.JPG

Although i`ve already posted this in the hairdo thread :rolleyes: , So it`s really second hand. ;)

Trooper

@Dozer :lol: I usually sound more intelligent than i look.

Oh, And here`s me again, About 10 mins after waking up, This time without the furry animal. :D
IMG_0336.JPG

Yay, I look and feel like shit.

Trooper

Dozer posted on May 21 2004 at 09:27 PM said:
wow, Swiss_Cheeseman doesnt look anythin like id imagine :S. Neither does trooper
damn thats an understatement. from the avatar and username i just assumed that trooper was like early teens

Back