136.9 KB · Views: 125
  • SENSIBLE.png
    SENSIBLE.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 120
  • SENSIBLE.png
    SENSIBLE.png
    134.8 KB · Views: 123
<--- That's me 5 years ago. Scary thing is ... I look exactly the same :eek:

Axeman... you look strangley like my ex-girlfriends step-dad....

Here is moi...

Me_Reading03_yes%20they%20are%20burnt%20baked%20beans%20imprinted%20onto%20the%20side%20of%20my%20head.JPG

and

Rome-Me_Exhausted.JPG

and finally

Me_Studio.JPG

All these were taken in August/September.. but I got long hair and a lip hoop and a mohawk (on my neck...) now... so maybe I'll find a recent pic of me and stick it somewhere.. Then again.. maybe not.

Really?

I guess thats kinda cool. The top one was taken in August at Reading fest, the one after that was in Rome... very end of July, and the bottom one was taken in September.

Guess it shows how wearing a hat can change how you look lol.

I'll try and get an up-to-date photo soon. :)

Wildheart Baby posted on May 18 2004 at 08:34 PM said:
whb.jpg

it's that geordie blerk there
Cool, a good old geordie on the board, I think there are quite a few though....wish I still lived there. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps it's my turn. Here I go. One of these pics is in my profile, but i'll show more.

Me05.jpg

Me07.jpg

Me02.jpg

These pics are pretty fresh, not that old although my hair did get longer. :p

hmm, I have nothing to show u guys, well here's some of my trickz...
0765.jpg

0728.jpg

0607.jpg

:)

that's my mate at the left in the first pic....he crashed that wallflip one :p

heh, yeah I like those pics they were really taken in the perfect moment when being in the air, especially that 1st one :D

Just go out and have some fun! thats what I did :)

No acctually I've learned this by watching tutorials on this site ----> www.trickstutorials.com... I think anybody can learn how to flip etc, you just really have to want to succed, lose your fear and get that adrenalin!! ahh love adrenalin! :ph34r:

If you have a gym(gymnastic) near you, then you'll have great opportunity to try this out^^ and ppl can spot you n help^, however not every gym welcomes anyone, that's how it is in my case :angry:

That's the spirit!!!! Basiclly it's easier than just a b-flip because you get the great hight when you run up the wall, then you just have to lean back and swing your left/right foot over, and there you have you walflip^^

however it's scarier to do this then the standing b-flip...

have fun^^

right im seriously considering trying to leanr that, but...........how flexible do you have to be? is there a chance of ending up in the hospital? how long did it take you to learn it?

Back