Pre-orders, One Week Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that i won't preorder, but a vid of the recently confirmed dosbox would be a deal closer for me (hint?) :p

anyway i dont think press details will be necessary, at least for now.(although all of this has been said before : ) the first batch will sell. When funds are in and the device is being noticed the second batch can be more commercially.

Edit: where did this thread go?

Fat Agnus said:
GunPei2X said:
FA acts like he works in TI's shipping department. Do you, FA? If you have some proof that craigix hasn't ordered them, why don'y you share it? (not that I really care)
You don't care but you care enough to write a response telling folks you don't care. Ok. Here's a good URL to not care enough to read about... if you cared to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_proof

With that logic, since there is no absolute that the project will 100% come to reality, then that must mean that it will...

D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Eisner said:
Fat Agnus said:
GunPei2X said:
FA acts like he works in TI's shipping department. Do you, FA? If you have some proof that craigix hasn't ordered them, why don'y you share it? (not that I really care)
You don't care but you care enough to write a response telling folks you don't care. Ok. Here's a good URL to not care enough to read about... if you cared to.

With that logic, since there is no absolute that the project will 100% come to reality, then that must mean that it will...

D)

the problem with that logic is I can say the exact opposite thing and it is equally true.

scrag_10 said:
Eisner said:
Fat Agnus said:
GunPei2X said:

D)

the problem with that logic is I can say the exact opposite thing and it is equally true.

Ha Ha Ha, this is too funny... Who needs Cable when there are forums.... :D

My question to do with pre-orders is...

Will Craig accept Money orders or Bank Drafts for the pre-orders.? His site shows that cheques are accepted for the Wiz... So can I take it from his site that cheques will be accepted for pre-ordering the Pandroa ?

I cannot understand how one would allow anything but instant confirmation of payment for a pre-order but if he is accepting this form of payment, then I will send off a certified bank draft for the pre-order.

D)

Couldn't that negative proof be used against you and your statements also Fag Anus Fat Agnus?

(nothing personal, I just thought that'd make a good joke :p)

Fat Agnus said:
GunPei2X said:

haha yeah tell him something. What a douche. Anyways i cant wait either for preorder ^_^

Eisner said:
Will Craig accept Money orders or Bank Drafts for the pre-orders.? His site shows that cheques are accepted for the Wiz... So can I take it from his site that cheques will be accepted for pre-ordering the Pandroa ?

I cannot understand how one would allow anything but instant confirmation of payment for a pre-order but if he is accepting this form of payment, then I will send off a certified bank draft for the pre-order.
I can imagine accepting cheques to pay for something like the Wiz, and for the Pandora when it is available to buy next year. However, to pay for pre-orders which can be several thousand requests at once, I don't see how he's going to be able to match all those cheques upto people before the thing is released in November. I can just imagine the accountant now snowed under a few thousand cheques.

I would assume (although obviously I don't know for sure) that he will be expecting an instant payment to allocate your pre-order.

Hi Guys, got a question. When pre-ordering do we have to pay the full £200 or can we pay it at a later date?

shade said:
Hi Guys, got a question. When pre-ordering do we have to pay the full £200 or can we pay it at a later date?
For the 50th time, as far as we know you'll have to pay full.

Tinnus said:
shade said:

Ahh, but if you cannot cite the other 49 times that this was stated, IT MUST ALSO NOT BE TRUE! :lol: :lol:

DSR

Tinnus said:
shade said:

For the 51th time, as far as we know, you'll have to pay half on the 30th, a fourth on the next 30th, two eighths the last 30th, followed by on ship date 8% VAT tax, 2% Kosher tax, with a 1% finders fee added at the end. Insurance and tracking will be free and a signed and numbered polaroid of David Hasselhoff or Clay Aiken will make in the package for the first 100 preorders. ;)

I know there has been many delays but...

Surely the reason we've not seen videos of the working unit is because the time between having them made and getting them in our hands is quite tight, so seeing a finished post production pandora is a hard thing to do...

kind of necessary for some though i guess :rolleyes:

rmm21 said:
Tinnus said:
shade said:

For the 51th time, as far as we know, you'll have to pay half on the 30th, a fourth on the next 30th, two eighths the last 30th, followed by on ship date 8% VAT tax, 2% Kosher tax, with a 1% finders fee added at the end. Insurance and tracking will be free and a signed and numbered polaroid of David Hasselhoff or Clay Aiken will make in the package for the first 100 preorders. ;)

Can i get mine with a Picture of the TARDIS signed by David Tennant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back