Preparing for Germany (2011-08-26)

Thanks for the updates ED, I'm a lot clearer now about the nature of the investment and the future plans for Pandora production.

I'm really looking forward to receiving your business plan as a potential investor (sent you PM requesting it <edit> also sent an email after reading your thread re investors </edit>). One thing about the investment plan, it might be worth clearly explaining to potential investors the level of confidentiality you want applied to the plan.

My guess is it will contain a lot of sensitive financial information relating to production costs etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for software, the more geeks get these super cool toys the more software will be ported. All these Linux and emulation people are not afraid to build a package or two anyways. I personally decided to stick with Angstrom for a while, but the repos lack couple of things I need, so maybe I'll manage to recompile them on Pandora and for Pandora. For me, 'normal' Linux on portable device was the main reason to buy Pandora, not the retro games and unique controls.

It's definitely not iOs' precisely targeted and sexy looking soft, but still.

Nice upgrade to the beagle board, but honestly i would've went with the Pandaboard, it's got more RAM, and goes with the name Pandora :D and it's the same price too. I dont know what's going on with availability but it's just a suggestion. :ph34r:

^ Eh? o_O

Just because the Pandora shares the same chipset as the beagleboard and the pcb currently is being produced by the same company that makes the beagleboard (CC) ... does not mean these 2 devices have anything to do with each other.

And where do people get this word 'upgrade' from?

Oh, and the Pandaboard is more expensive than the Beagleboard, just to let you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back