Psp 2 2010?

CasperN said:
1+ on apple, iphone 2-3-4-5 must be the new winner in the handheld race, nothing is more fun then playing on your phone. right???
Wish I had an iphone then I would be as cool as all the other kids out there..... :(
Hate LG they tricked me to buy there useless mobile!

Not sure if you're serious, but the 'fun factor' of my Ipod Touch was short lived. Literally: the battery lasts about an hour.

Last edited by a moderator:
SONY said:
Thomas Dequinas said:
Looks like PSP 2 is powerful enough to run Crysis/2

No, it won't. In my opinion, PSP2 will only be as powerful as the Wii. :)

Well then maybe lowest quality Crysis graphics will be possible. Guess is still too soon for that, would look bad if these things overheated and didn't even last a year.

ashdjones said:
CasperN said:
1+ on apple, iphone 2-3-4-5 must be the new winner in the handheld race, nothing is more fun then playing on your phone. right???
Wish I had an iphone then I would be as cool as all the other kids out there..... :(
Hate LG they tricked me to buy there useless mobile!

Not sure if you're serious, but the 'fun factor' of my Ipod Touch was short lived. Literally: the battery lasts about an hour.

I think you're gonna need to take that back, since I use my iPhone for Snes emulation and Quake and I can usually get at least 5 hours from it, in addition to running 3G in the background.

The problem is the fact that I can't really afford or justify the cost of a bloody iphone. Also I like buttons.

Handheld games consoles all the way for me. $5 poor imitations on phones of actual games don't really do it for me.

Back