PSP or NDS?

Askarus

Forum Addict!
We have a topic for Dreamcast emulation.

What about emulating PSP or Nintendo DS?

Doubled RAM and 1GH?

Isn't it enough to emulate one of those systems as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
PSP: Not likely

NDS: No! As if we could display two screens on one. That wouldn't be possible.

You can Play DS Games whit the 3DS XL, or 3DS, and PSP Games whit the PSVITA / PSP, so i think beside of that you get more PSP / DS Games on a SDHC Card as on a UMD / DS Cardridge, it would be only interesting for copies from games you dont own..

You can Play DS Games whit the 3DS XL, or 3DS, and PSP Games whit the PSVITA / PSP, so i think beside of that you get more PSP / DS Games on a SDHC Card as on a UMD / DS Cardridge, it would be only interesting for copies from games you dont own..

I don't want to carry 2-3 handhelds mith me.

I don't own a PS Vita so my Pandora would replace the PSP.

The RAM increase doesn't make a difference for either of them or most other potential emulators.

Eh... there is allready an NDS emulator for the Pandora... not really fast, but it works.

It will run, but i dont expect it to run as well as on the original hardware.

The Pandora 2 should pull it off next year.

And yes, it can be run side by side on the Pandora.

And even if it couldnt, you could still render the screens on top of each other, and insert a hack that pauses and switches the screens when you hit an assigned button.

But you can't emulate a non-touchscreen and a touchscreen on one screen. How is that supposed to work???

Ok, I'll shut up now ;)

As said, this is an old forumjoke ;) of course there are several ways of doing it :) the Pandora 1 just isn't powerful enough to emulate the ds right now.

The 3DS main 3D screen is 400x240 per eye - or 800x240 in 2D right?

Thinking about it - with a stereoscope (goofy looking as it may be) - on a 1920x1200 screen we'd be able to display, in 3D a double pixel version in 3d over the top of a double pixel lower screen in 3D as well.

Yeah, we'd all look pretty silly on the plane with a stereoscope connected to a device on the tray table looking into it like it were a microscope or something.

Thinking about it - with a stereoscope (goofy looking as it may be) - on a 1920x1200 screen we'd be able to display, in 3D a double pixel version in 3d over the top of a double pixel lower screen in 3D as well.

Yeah, we'd all look pretty silly on the plane with a stereoscope connected to a device on the tray table looking into it like it were a microscope or something.

True, but beside that.... Are you the guy who stole Xmas?

Why bother with the goofy hardware? - you can view side by side stereo images just as well without it with a technique called freeviewing. The stereoscope viewer just makes it easier.

- Neelix

I cannot view these images correctly, so I don't think I would be able to view moving images at all with this technique.

Back