Psx4pandora Update + A Question...

giovanni

This is the new PSX4Pandora version running on a MK2 board (with AUDIO!)...
Ok, I know that this project is not so easy like I immagine but.... Can we be sure it will work FULLSPEED in the future?
You can see that during the fight the FPS decrease...
However I want to give thaks to ZoTTD for his incredible work. You are literally a genius. :D

Good video. :D

Nice to see the information that Zod's going to be working on fixing the crashing bug that affects particular games (it's in the description attached to the video, for anyone who missed it :p), too.

Now if only I could actually purchase a copy of Tombi!, as it was renamed here - I've only been looking for one since 1998! :lol:

Tombi.....I like it very much; I finished Tombi 2 with all the missions.
I think that it's difficult to found a copy; I will have soon a copy of the second one but Tombi 1.....
Also, if you find it on ebay it would cost 100000000 Euros..... <_<

giovanni said:
Also, if you find it on ebay it would cost 100000000 Euros..... <_<
No kidding. :(

That said, I still have the magazine demo-disc from way way back. I should try to find it (I want to get some MP3s made from it :D).

Last edited by a moderator:
giovanni said:
This is the new PSX4Pandora version running on a MK2 board...
Ok, I know that this project is not so easy like I immagine but.... Can we be sure it will work FULLSPEED in the future?
However I want to give thaks to ZoTTD for his incredible work. You are literally a genius. :D

I think ZodTTD mentioned that he was scaling/rotating the screen amongst other things that slowed it down in order to show us it in action. Fullspeed should be good for most games at release.
Great to see it again :D

I bought tombi about 2 years ago on ebay for around £45, it was not in good condition but everything was there and it was worth it :). Seems to gotten even more rare now (although I have only done a quick search)

giovanni said:
Can we be sure it will work FULLSPEED in the future?

we were told that fullspeed ps1 emulation was "a given" by craigix when the project started, so i would sincerely hope so.

giovanni said:

IIRC FF/ fight sequences are rendered at 15fps on the actual PS1.

One feature I'd like that I'm not sure was announced - is save states beyond what's normally allowed in-game. Is that possible or even probable?

I thought about this since I've been using the recent save states plugin for my hacked PSP. It works on PSP games, but it would be awesome for PS1.

Great stuff Zodttd thanks for all your hard work it's showing big time. Love to see some Tekken 2 running :)

Also it looks like no rotation is going on would I be right saying that?

Yay, another video of this hugely-anticipated project. This is one of the major reasons for my ordering a :pandora1:
Looking forward to seeing Magic Carpet in the next video. ;)

giovanni said:

Castlevania: SotN here I come!

socket said:
Excited to see something other than FF as I was never a fan (yeah, really), but still awesome to see!
yeah :) not criticizing the enormous effort shown here ofcourse, thanks so much for that. But we've allready seen 3 or 4 vids of FF now ;

Just do it when you get tired of coding though, please keep developing instead of reporting :p

javaJake said:
joa said:
This thread+vid made my day. :D
*growl*

Is there anyone else here who actually hurts whenever they see this stuff?

I cannot wait to get one of these in my hands. :(

Haha, I guess I see your point... :rolleyes:

Just be excited!

I really like the song that is playing in the background of one of zodttd's videos he made for the pandora here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xXtYmZa4yM

I figure a lot of people into the Pandora have seen this video and surely at least one of them must know the name of this song? Does anybody know what it is called? Zodttd?

Thank you

Back