Psx4pandora Update + A Question...

Tinnus said:
We have save states :)
Hi Tinnus, did you ever get Gameshark cheat codes to work yet? Makes Tekken 3 a bigger blast with all the hidden characters. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
rmm21 said:
Tinnus said:
Hi Tinnus, did you ever get Gameshark cheat codes to work yet? Makes Tekken 3 a bigger blast with all the hidden characters. :)
Nope, sorry, didn't get the chance to actually look into that. But I'll put it in my imaginary todo list (be sure to remind me every now and then ;) ) and do some research now just to have some ground.

Tinnus said:
rmm21 said:
Tinnus said:
Nope, sorry, didn't get the chance to actually look into that. But I'll put it in my imaginary todo list (be sure to remind me every now and then ;) ) and do some research now just to have some ground.

That's too bad. Maybe Zodttd can figure out how to do that ram patching down the dev road.

Was hoping, but a lite version of ePSXe is better than [ ]. ;)

rmm21 said:
That's too bad. Maybe Zodttd can figure out how to do that ram patching down the dev road.

RAM patching is easy to do. The problem is I can't find any good docs on the GameShark code format. It's easy once I can get a code into a raw address/value pair. Of course there are more than just "set XXX to YY" codes 9some are actually pretty complicated), but that's the idea.

Lol, I want to play FFVII for sure, but am I the only one that also wants to play Diablo (PSX version) on my :pandora1: ?

seansps said:
Lol, I want to play FFVII for sure, but am I the only one that also wants to play Diablo (PSX version) on my :pandora1: ?
No, here is another one :)
Diablo will rock!

Tinnus said:
rmm21 said:

RAM patching is easy to do. The problem is I can't find any good docs on the GameShark code format. It's easy once I can get a code into a raw address/value pair. Of course there are more than just "set XXX to YY" codes 9some are actually pretty complicated), but that's the idea.

Tinnus, I found this Gameshark Hacking guide online: http://www.thegshi.org/faqs/hackv500c.html
Maybe it can be of help.

Well, as long as the emulator has good compatibility.
That would be more than enough for us. :)

Tinnus or Zodttd was the guide I posted what you were needing for Gamesharking?

Back