Pyra news partially stale from the dragon's mouth

@levi lol. I never got such email.. always assumed ED was too busy. (dont worry, if I log into the dragonbox.de webshop it's all there properly registered)
Maybe you should contact ED, too. I've got via email a voucher for 400 EUR, which I can also see when I log in at the shop. It has a short voucher code. But I've also got - via email, and only there I find it - a way more lengthy alphanum code to my preorder, which is not a voucher, just the code. I assume, that one's needed to refer to my preorder and authenticate myself as the one who placed it, when I want to turn it into an actual order with paying the rest and whatnot. ?

I would REALLY love a clear process on finishing my order. I definitely have a preorder paid for, but I don’t know how I’m supposed to get a second voucher when the final remaining price hasn’t been sent to me.

The final prices are listed here. It's open to EvilDragon to update those if he needs to, but so far they've remained the same as when I placed my preorder.

The process I expect is ED will put up a page for each type of Pyra, you can put this in your cart and add the vouchers you have (including the pre-order voucher) when you take it through to payment if not before. No need to extra vouchers, unless you want to pay extra early (which some of us have done). But if you've got enough cash handy when it comes to release and don't need to preload, then just select your option, add it to cart, go to payment, add your pre-order voucher and the right amount should be charged.

The final prices are listed here. It's open to EvilDragon to update those if he needs to, but so far they've remained the same as when I placed my preorder.

The process I expect is ED will put up a page for each type of Pyra, you can put this in your cart and add the vouchers you have (including the pre-order voucher) when you take it through to payment if not before. No need to extra vouchers, unless you want to pay extra early (which some of us have done). But if you've got enough cash handy when it comes to release and don't need to preload, then just select your option, add it to cart, go to payment, add your pre-order voucher and the right amount should be charged.
I get the following message when I try to follow that page’s voucher and shipping links

Attachments

• 7DC6CB0F-9A67-4F3A-A08C-E91F94ED9BF0.jpeg
    7DC6CB0F-9A67-4F3A-A08C-E91F94ED9BF0.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 219
Okay, I've found one broken link presumably you reported. The text that reads:
Note: Price is without shipping costs. You can find the shipping costs on our shipping information page. Only UPS shipping is available outside of Germany. We are currently working for cheaper shipment options to USA, Canada and Australia (shipping locally from there), so we can't tell you the exact shipping costs yet.
Contains a broken link around the words 'on our shipping information page'. I don't know what you mean by broken voucher links though; I was just able to add a preorder voucher to my basket by clicking the 'buy' button, and other types of vouchers didn't seem to be linked from there.

@Djoga'Ro Nope, not about seeing but about being able to acquire one in the first place...
@levi This takes me to a page with the same message as the screenshot I posted after clicking on the shipping page link.

Attachments

• 1EB9CE49-DFD9-4041-AFC8-4FBE5D2B8649.jpeg
    1EB9CE49-DFD9-4041-AFC8-4FBE5D2B8649.jpeg
    194.9 KB · Views: 197
Yes, that is also broken. Good spot, I'd clearly skipped over that when reading. I guess they didn't make the migration to the new shop setup correctly. They're not necessary to click when trying to add a voucher though, which is why I was confused by your initial assertion. Voucher/gift cards are actually found here, but they're not the vouchers I assume we were talking about here, which are the 400EUR items labelled as pyra preorders.

@levi cheers for that link! Didn’t think to search for vouchers under gift cards aha. No, no I actually was talking about top up vouchers! I’ve already sorted out the Pyra down payment, but I hadn’t sorted out any vouchers to add to my payment total

The Question is: do whe really need the News??
How about just wait until whe get the Email that say whe have to make the Final Payment and then the Ring on our Door from the Delivery Service??

Whit best regards, Matthias

we are still in "next week"
We shall never be in next week. We are always in this week. I take as my reference the White Queen from Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There (1871) by the mathematician C.L. Dodgson.
Post automatically merged:

I'm still alive, but stuffed with work and I'm also fighting a bit with my health, but I'm not dead yet :)
1000 cases will ship to me next week, 550 mainboards have also been produced already. So yeah, moving along ;)
Look after yourself: your health is more important than you think, and most people regret losing theirs if they do.

I hope being stuffed with work also translates into a reasonable income. Bills need paying, after all! Remember also to schedule a decent break where you can get away from it all and recharge your batteries. But thanks for the update. Immer Besser, as a certain advertisement used to say.

Last edited:
Back