Quick summary of the last week (2011 - 02 - 01)

Would it be possible to get my Pandora before the first birthday of my order (end of February) ? ^^

I am confident ^^, we should all be confident, because it's not good to increase the power of the dark side with some dark thought.

Thx again guys, you make me crazy, but you make me happy (so what about the Pandora in hand ^^).

A good crazy think could have been a "real time" Pandora built and Pandora shipped counter ><

PS: May be already asked, but... Who is Debs, contact of my preorder ?

Would it be possible to get my Pandora before the first birthday of my order (end of February) ? ^^
If you only ordered last February I wouldn't count on receiving your unit anytime before end of March. There are still about 2000 orders to go in batch 1 and the current rate appears to be about 250 units per week.

You could opt to upgrade to a more expensive ship-within-seven-days Pandora.

Why dont have Craig some Wiz in his Warehouse? I can remember he selled some Gp2x? Why no wiz?

Ok 4th Day 4 * 89 = 356 Units, whitout Flash right?

Only 444 Units until i get mine..

But why do it take 7 Days until he can put his hands on the pandora? 7 Day Premium Pandora?

Or dit Craigix mean that all Pandora are ready in 7 Days..?
No, no, no! Premium Pandoras ship within 7 days, so it would be on the way to you, although not physically in your possession. Although one person who lives in the UK has gotten their premium Pandora today!

Sorry have i missed something premium pandora when did this happen someone please explain?

edit-- i found the post sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Over half of Batch 1 is already delivered, which is pretty cool!

Awesome news - I should be getting the mail any day or week :)

I am in the 2450-2500 range
Not necessarily. What ED means here is that over half of ED's queue has been delivered. For reference, I am 900-1000 in Craig's queue and still have not recieved an email.

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHH!!! Where is it... Im growing impatient. I ordered mine on September 10, 2010 at 15:10!! I still have the exact email too... :(

AHHHH!!! Where is it... Im growing impatient. I ordered mine on September 10, 2010 at 15:10!! I still have the exact email too... :( Plus the order number :(

You have a little wait in front of you.

I ordered 30th September 2008 at around 21.30 UK time.

Still no email confirmation, so a few to go before you get yours :)

haha

september 2010 that's barely 5 months dude :)

some of us waited for 2+ years..

just chill out, and keep cool, that's what i'm trying to do anyway ;)

Kisses

Mac

Not necessarily. What ED means here is that over half of ED's queue has been delivered. For reference, I am 900-1000 in Craig's queue and still have not recieved an email.
I'm 850-950 and no Pandora yet. I think a lot of those 1800 went to RMAs and some of them are going to instant Pandoras now. It has to be soon though.

I'm 850-950 and no Pandora yet. I think a lot of those 1800 went to RMAs and some of them are going to instant Pandoras now. It has to be soon though.
I hope so!

Sure throw cold water on the poor guys hopes.

Ordered April 2009 :)
Obviously if you didn't order the first day and within the first 12 hours your at the end of the queue no matter how long after that you ordered. I think you might only be a week after I get mine, I'm like 3 AM on day two and almost half of them are out and I still haven't gotten mine.

So keep your hopes up, everyone who didn't order on day one is pretty much in the same boat.

Back