Random Memorabilia With Order?

MWeston said:
I'll start collecting finger nail clippings, skin flakes and loose body hair immediately. :D
Kangal said:
That shit is delicious and addictive
I get mine from Aldi
Taking things out of context and mixing them up is kinda fun :D

But yeah, I'd love to have some kind of unique 1st batch/early order reminder after all that waiting. I just don't have any good idea what.

Last edited by a moderator:
A coil of Ed's hair, a tile off Craig's roof, nail clippings from MWeston, a few Pickles... stuff to make some kind of wicked voodoo spell I'm sure

I reckon if one of the OP team (ED) could write a story of the journey of the Pandora from concept to production into a few pages and then cut them up/shred them into and include one piece per Pandora :D

Bit arty but I like it :D

They could make some sealed plastic bags filled with the thick, sweaty, mushroomy, stale farty air of the village hall as they work

Sugar_Kane said:
They could make some sealed plastic bags filled with the thick, sweaty, mushroomy, stale farty air of the village hall as they work
Nah, plastic bags of their blood, sweat and tears.

How about a Token with a code that will let you access a super secret page, or something on the site, with all sorts of awesome stuff that OP team might choose to add.
For example: early Pandora concept art, Download of a special edition first batch theme for XFCE, a Picture of the OP team signed like mentioned before or anything else of that sort.

^ I like the idea :)
rick-astley-never-gonna-give-you-up-webcastr.jpg

A pack of Pandora Special Edition Tux Penguin flavoured Super Noodles (a'la craigs 3am video) to see me through the likely 24-36 hour non stop 1st Pandora session

It was cool when the silk screening was going to say First Batch. But then...

MWeston said:
darien said:
It was cool when the silk screening was going to say First Batch. But then...
Now the battery compartment sticker says it.
So it's silkscreened inside the battery compartment or are there first batch stickers being made and stuck there?

Thanks for the news, just figured I'd try and get some clarification quickly before speculation begins :)

Peace & BCerz

Link

Back