Regretfully Cancelling my Order -- Who do I email?

I stand corrected! If you call out of answering hours, you get an answerphone with which you can leave a message! However, if you call before 4pm on a friday, it seems no-one picks up. So, could try that.

However if they're not replying to emails, dunno how far you will get. I'll try it and report back.

I would also suggest you try Craig's Twitter - he seems to use that, and if he's unaware of the problems with the phones it may get his attention. It's hard to believe that he doesn't know about this thread though...

He can be reached on @Craigix, and was last active 22 hours ago.

D.

I waited for mine a very long time and I will say it was very well worth it.

It is not just a gizmo but rather a unique invention. There is so much one can do.

Please reconsider.

Last edited:
My cancellation's nothing to do with the nature of the product (I do genuinely still want one!), is just the repeatedly ignored requests for information and near-impossible nature of actually getting in touch means I no longer trust my money with them.

My cancellation's nothing to do with the nature of the product (I do genuinely still want one!), is just the repeatedly ignored requests for information and near-impossible nature of actually getting in touch means I no longer trust my money with them.
I do not know these people personally, however, I really believe they are an enthusiastic,honest bunch with much talent and genuine concern for their consumer.

I do think the company is in a bit of a jam now and the communication process is tattered at this time.

Please wait it out a bit longer because I waited and now I am so impressed with the quality of the Pandora.

it is another dimension of emulation gaming as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
I do not know these people personally, however, I really believe they are an enthusiastic,honest bunch with much talent and genuine concern for their consumer.

I do think the company is in a bit of a jam now and the communication process is tattered at this time.

Please wait it out a bit longer because I waited and now I am so impressed with the quality of the Pandora.

it is another dimension of emulation gaming as far as I am concerned.

It's nothing to do with the wait either, I actually said in my emails "I understand that I may have to wait longer than I'd expect to", it's simply the ignored emails, and the fact I don't trust them anymore.

Please wait it out a bit longer because [...]
This made me laugh. And if i have to use twitter to get in contact with craig because he doesn't read emails then the way they run their business is completely wrong.

Same here. First time i tried to cancel my order was 3 months ago although i did use a different email address than the one i used to order the pandora. I sent 2 further emails after waiting about a month each time. Still no reply, so i honestly do not think i will get my money back. Or an answer.

Same thing here. At least EvilDragon answered my last PM and kindly offered to re-post my e-mail to openpandoraorders<at>gmail.com. According to him, it is a different company, so he has no insight of the orders. I have to say that even if I understand the situation, this was not cleary stated when they gave that e-mail adress on the official site at launch 3 years ago.

I just spoke to Jacquelyn on the phone. She mentioned that for a while the phone service was broken. She hadn't been aware of it at first because it was working for outbound calls, just not for inbound calls. She also said she was still working through a large email backlog, but still had around 600 to go.

Jacquelyn is very good at what she does, but there is a limit to how quickly a small number of people can handle a large number of queries.

- Neelix

Last edited by a moderator:
Jacquelyn is very good at what she does, but there is a limit to how quickly a small number of people can handle a large number of queries.

- Neelix

No doubt about it. I had a different person by e-mail, and she was very good too. Until I asked for a refund :/

Managed to get a cancellation request acknowledged. Now asking for the money back and not getting any replies.

Googlecheckout have a link which you can go through, if you paid via them. Go through the "google checkout help centre" link at the bottom of your reciept email. Apparently takes around 3 business days to get refunded, will see what happens.

Back