Reordering Deadline

Update on pricing: Just received this email.

Hello Jack,

I confirm we have received your bank transfer and your order is confirmed - even though I gave you the incorrect price, my fault.

The estimated shipping release date is March. Regular updates are posted on the Pandora forum on gp32x.de and also our website.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

Last edited by a moderator:
Butterman said:

Hello Jack,

I confirm we have received your bank transfer and your order is confirmed - even though I gave you the incorrect price, my fault.

The estimated shipping release date is March. Regular updates are posted on the Pandora forum on gp32x.de and also our website.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

Does anybody know what the correct price is for UK order/delivery for somebody who missed the first order deadline ie this is my first order
cheers

Does anybody know what the correct price is for UK order/delivery for somebody who missed the first order deadline ie this is my first order
cheers

It's whatever you were quoted in your email. It's meant to be about £275. (that's what i was quoted on the phone)

Butterman said:
cheers
It's whatever you were quoted in your email. It's meant to be about £275. (that's what i was quoted on the phone)

thanx jack
you are a gent

jaycee900 said:
Just reordered via bank transfer, will take 3-5 days hopefully will be sorted by friday so i can relax with a confirmation email again!
Took mine ~5 hours to go through, on today, a Sunday. This was Barclays bank, done online.

Hi guys
I am doing this - or trying to - via my banks online banking service. Through the make a payment option I can transfer money to myself into other accounts or to other peoples bank accounts. I can fill in sort code and account no. of payee, but that is it; no option for bic/swift and iban is - is this the right way of doing it? totaly unsure here. combination of dyslexia and new things = bumbling idiot
cheers
pz

pubzombie said:
Hi guys
I am doing this - or trying to - via my banks online banking service. Through the make a payment option I can transfer money to myself into other accounts or to other peoples bank accounts. I can fill in sort code and account no. of payee, but that is it; no option for bic/swift and iban is - is this the right way of doing it? totaly unsure here. combination of dyslexia and new things = bumbling idiot
cheers
pz
For us British, we don't need swift or iban, we just need account number and sort code, make sure you include you order reference number!

ok thanx guys :)

274 quid going airborne now================= :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1: :pandora1:

Butterman said:

Hello Jack,

Kind regards
Jacquelyn
So eh, what was the pricing? :p

I presume for a UK customer?

EDIT: Doh, missed your other post. £275! Ouch!

Sander Hoksbergen said:
For me it came down to 330+20+20+39+20 for Pandora, Case, Cables, UPS Shipping and Dev Fund..About 430 USD.
Hi Sander,

where did you get the quote for the accessorie prices ?

Thanks !

Received e-mail reply from Jaquelyn half an hour ago. Sent Transfer through my internet banking.
I lost 30 euros in the first refund incident. I re-pre-ordered same as I was refunded. So nothing actually was lost... until my bank added a 30 euros comission :huh:

So It was my fate to lose 30 euros, after all :p

Now, due to OPenPandora recurrent cascade of mistakes a very nice lady was working Sunday late at night and I lost 30 euros.

Yeah. Happy. I hope I'll see it with another light tomorrow :lol:

--

I need some clarification with something.

In regards with how much we have to pay. It says "Make
sure to send/transfer the same amount you were refunded."

I was refunded $360.13CAD. Does that mean that I will convert $360.13CAD into GPB and put that amount on my money order?

----
PS: I initially paid $382.20CAD (197.77 GBP) and was refunded $360.13CAD (203.66GBP now)

cbp said:

I was refunded $360.13CAD. Does that mean that I will convert $360.13CAD into GPB and put that amount on my money order?

----
PS: I initially paid $382.20CAD (197.77 GBP) and was refunded $360.13CAD (203.66GBP now)

Yes. You pay the same amount you were refunded.

arrrgh said:
cbp said:

----
Yes. You pay the same amount you were refunded.

What about Bank fees, another poster said OP would cover it?

Look like I got the short end of the stick, I'm one of the ones that got wrong bank info. I better not have to pay bank fees Again...

rockersuke said:
due to OPenPandora recurrent cascade of mistakes a very nice lady was working Sunday late at night and I lost 30 euros.

Yeah. Happy. I hope I'll see it with another light tomorrow :lol:
Don't worry. Even if you're not happy about it tomorrow, the day you see a nice shiny :pandora1: sitting on your doorstep, you'll definitely see it in another light then.

Be happy. :pandora1:

Back