Revo K101 - GBA Clone ( formally "competition time" thread )

Isnt this Poket Nes preeinstalled on the Revo??

Ok when this works better than the stock nes emulator, i will get it a try,

Is there a diverent, between running GBA Games as Rom from Micro SD, or from the Original Cardridge, or work both same as good??

I mean technical,

I'm not sure if PocketNES is on the revo but I've used it very successfully with my GBA in the past. Build up a mega ROM of all the NES games you want and then enjoy!

Speed and compatibility are pretty good.

My unit is now damaged, seems like it got something that pushed on the display to hard..

I write a PM to EvilDragon, mybe he can fix it whit a new screen, :(

When im think of it, i ditnt used the GBA Cardridghe Reader often, so it was only a bit lighter than the Pandora for playing GBA Games, and it had a much better Screen for playing in Sunlight, but the Pandora will also do the job until the Pyra is out..

I got my Revo through the post the other day, really a decent little device I think, I've only played GAB games so far but I like it.

Slow menu navigation I noticed, but might be due to amount of games I loaded onto it?

Yep, tha device really is nice. I like that you can link with other GBAs for multiplayer :)

Its a cool device, as long your display is intact unlike on my k101..

There is a rumor that they work on a K101 Micro, this would be cool..

But now i have to spare my money for Pyra,

Also on Pandora, you can make Savestates on GBA Games which dosnt work on REVO GBA..

I just bought me a Cristal Black Revo GBA on Dragonbox,

And clarna transfer dit workd, so hopefully i have it tursday..

Good thing is, i can use the K-Card from my old white one and just play the same savegames..

The blue one is too blue for my opinian, and the clear is also not my taste, so i orderd the black..

Mybe now i have to put some money to my bankacount to by the Pyra, but well then it haves to be..

Back