Right Down To Work!

mvickers03 said:
OMG that's pretty grim for sure.

Whatever you do don't browse the second page of this thread! lol
I'm at work.. the first thing I did when I read your post was go to the 2nd page.. I got about half way down and I was thinking "what the hell is he talking about I don't see anyth... WTF?!"

It didn't take than 1/16 of that picture for me to know what that was.

...jerks

Last edited by a moderator:
mvickers03 said:

True story: I've spent the vast majority of my internet carrier successfully avoiding such shock sites. I knew what they were and from descriptions knew I didn't want to see them, but at the same time knew I could recognize them if I ever did. I was careful about links I followed, only accepting from friends or trusted sites. When I wasn't sure, I'd send the link to a "friend" and if they responded "hey cool" I'd know it was safe. If they responded "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!?!?" I'd know it wasn't and have to find a new friend. (j/k, my friends were cool with screening for me, they were internet desensitized.)
Until one fateful day when Jay Leno took over Saturday Night Live again, and the NBC forum asked the question "what should Jay Leno talk about on his next show?"
Well, the response was a lot of Conan O'Brien fans voicing their displeasure. It was quite humourous until I reached the second page and right there, one of the last places I would have expected to see them, were the three big ones: goatse, tubgirl, and lemon party, all lined up in a row. My virgin brain exploded. I was mind raped by a Conan O'Brien fan. :(

@Wizardstan

Your internet *carrier*, eh? How big is that ship? And how heavy is the internet?

I joined Twitter today and installed a Twitter-Client on my mobile. Just to get the newest news from Craig.
But he is so silent :(

Does MWeston use twitter as well? when I search for Mweston on Twitter I only find a Michelle Weston :)

Creature XL said:
I joined Twitter today and installed a Twitter-Client on my mobile. Just to get the newest news from Craig.
But he is so silent :(

Does MWeston use twitter as well? when I search for Mweston on Twitter I only find a Michelle Weston :)

Pretty sure he doesn't. ED does - EvilDragon1717, IIRC.

Mofokubik said:
mvickers03 said:

I'm at work.. the first thing I did when I read your post was go to the 2nd page.. I got about half way down and I was thinking "what the hell is he talking about I don't see anyth... WTF?!"

It didn't take than 1/16 of that picture for me to know what that was.

...jerks

Yepp, bad news that!

very inappropriate, could also get you the sack!

Looks like they are working hard still, They are now flashing the first Pandoras with Firmware 1.0 - Craigs twitter

Grrr, Off Topic, Off Topic, Cheesee Cream, Sheeepps,

There is a new Twitter Post from Craigix:

Just waiting to flash the 1.0 FW on the first units.

"Ich warte einfach darauf die 1.0 Firmware auf die ersten Geräte zu flashen"

Twitter

lets talk about Unimogs, thats more interesting as Vegemite or sheeps..

matzesu said:
Grrr, Off Topic, Off Topic, Cheesee Cream, Sheeepps,

There is a new Twitter Post from Craigix:

Just waiting to flash the 1.0 FW on the first units.

"Ich warte einfach darauf die 1.0 Firmware auf die ersten Geräte zu flashen"

Twitter

lets talk about Unimogs, thats more interesting as Vegemite or sheeps..

I kinda just said that :)

Niksta said:
DroneB Dev said:
reported it, next time use the report button on the lower left side of the post.

Thanks.

oh, god thanks they removed it, i think i got a scar on my eyes forever.

PLEASE next time report it by yourself and not make others see such a thing.

and i hope the one who posted such a thing got warned, or at least a temporal ban.

DroneB Dev said:
Niksta said:
DroneB Dev said:
reported it, next time use the report button on the lower left side of the post.

Thanks.

and i hope the one who posted such a thing got warned, or at least a temporal ban.

Don't tell me you checked back to see if was still there.. Gross dude :lol:

Lurking, wanting news..
I am very happy that i only saw a smiley face I guess, since I don't know what you all are talking about and am happy to keep it that way! :)

More News! More News!

mvickers03 said:
DroneB Dev said:
Niksta said:
DroneB Dev said:

Thanks.

Don't tell me you checked back to see if was still there.. Gross dude :lol:

i infer it, since people only talk about smilleys now.

DroneB Dev said:

No one made anyone go back to look at it. If you did after being warned it was a bad image, then that's your own fault.
This milk smells sour. Want a taste? :p

DroneB Dev said:
It was clearly not deliberate... :blink:

Back