Scripts

Kibiru

Still Fresh
I've been trying to figgure out how to run stuff with scripts to make overclock easier, ect, (I don't even know how to overclock my neo geo emu), but I can't figgure it out myself, and I've found nothing digging through these forums and google. Little help please?

edit: I found the option to overclock in the neo geo program, although it only goes up to 250 MHz w/ sound... Can it go higher? Either way, I'd still like to learn how to use scripts.

#!/bin/bash

mount /mnt/sd -o remount,sync
cd /mnt/sd/Emus/gngeo
./gngeo roms/mslug.zip --cpu_speed=266 --sound --samplerate=11025 --no-selector
mount /mnt/sd -o remount,async

cd /usr/gp2x/
exec gp2xmenu

For other games, download cpu_speed from the archive, and place it on your card in the top.

#!/bin/bash

mount /mnt/sd -o remount,sync
/mnt/sd/cpu_speed 0 2 266
cd /mnt/sd/Software/quake
./quake -width 240 -height 180
mount /mnt/sd -o remount,async

/mnt/sd/cpu_speed 1 2 066
cd /usr/gp2x/
exec gp2xmenu

####For Most games, scripts have been obsoleted by just using GMenu2X, it autoscans and loads all of your games, so scripts are only rarely needed. Just press select and run autoscan. GMenu2x has an autorun, so on your config, set autorun, make sure it takes (go back and check that its set), and unzip GMenu2X to your root. It is really great, and has built-in overclocking and volume control.

####For Most games, scripts have been obsoleted by just using GMenu2X, it autoscans and loads all of your games, so scripts are only rarely needed. Just press select and run autoscan. GMenu2x has an autorun, so on your config, set autorun, make sure it takes (go back and check that its set), and unzip GMenu2X to your root. It is really great, and has built-in overclocking and volume control.

Ditto. Screw scripts, get some sort of launcher or decent file browser and usually over clocking can be done at a touch of a button. In case of Gmenu2x, the volume buttons can change the over clocking and the clock speed will be indicated in the status bar in the bottom of the screen.

Good luck.

Back