Scummvm For The Wiz: Early Alpha.

Hey DJWillis,

Thanks for all your efforts. I noticed there hasn't been much chatter on this topic for a while. Any news on a new build or how the save issues are going?

Cheers,

Jason

punkrockserfer said:
Hey DJWillis,

Thanks for all your efforts. I noticed there hasn't been much chatter on this topic for a while. Any news on a new build or how the save issues are going?

Cheers,

Jason

Yeah, I'm really interested in this also :D.

Regards

André

Last edited by a moderator:
fettouhi said:
Yeah, I'm really interested in this also :D .

Regards

André
I finally got my Wiz in yesterday. The first two emulators I installed were MAME and this. I am quite anxious, as well, to see this completed.

Ghanji said:
stevenp said:
I am quite anxious, as well, to see this completed.
Me too... is this project still WIP?

Sorry all,

My real job has eaten all my free time for the last month or so. This is the 1st time I have visited the forum in ages.

I'll try and get new release (1.0.0 preview 1) out tonight on my blog as all the main outstanding issues and rough edges (OGG Vorbis, saving, volume etc.) are all fixed and working well.

I also plan to release a new GP2X version as that now shares code with the Wiz (so got some much needed TLC as a result).

One thing that will be very important is feedback as these 2 releases will form the basis of the officiall ScummVM 1.0.0 releases for the GP2X and Wiz :) so I want to squash as many bugs as I can.

Thanks for the port. Converting the ogg files to mp3 got things working for me.

Back