Second Batch?

arrrgh

Because unfortunately I was not able to get a first batch Pandora, I was wondering if the devs had any idea when they plan to start on the second batch (after the first batch of course :p ). I peformed a quick forum search but there was no info to be found, unfortunately.

arrrgh said:
Because unfortunately I was not able to get a first batch Pandora, I was wondering if the devs had any idea when they plan to start on the second batch (after the first batch of course :p ). I peformed a quick forum search but there was no info to be found, unfortunately.
How do you know you can't get one of the first batch?
Just email openpandorasales@gmail.com and tell them you are interested in pre-ordering and provide details of your address (for shipping cost) and they'll send you back a price and order number. It'll also give you details for sending either your cheque, money order or bank transfer to pay for the Pandora.
Give it a go!

Last edited by a moderator:
Marko said:
arrrgh said:
How do you know you can't get one of the first batch?
Just email openpandorasales@gmail.com and tell them you are interested in pre-ordering and provide details of your address (for shipping cost) and they'll send you back a price and order number. It'll also give you details for sending either your cheque, money order or bank transfer to pay for the Pandora.
Give it a go!

Oh, okay. Sorry, didn't notice :unsure:

I think it's possible that the price will be higher. Beagle board costs 150 usd. Add the cost of case + battery + screen + assembly.The current price is reasonable.

arrrgh said:
You could also order from ED's shop:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...mp;#entry694591

mali said:
arrrgh said:
You could also order from ED's shop:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showt...mp;#entry694591

At the moment, the Pandora's price in Euros(ED's shop) is AU$600 while US$330 is about AU$520. So no, definitely not at the moment.

giovanni said:
Is there the possibility of a lower price in the second batch?

craigix said the second batch would be $330. Other countries would need to convert to currency and add taxes as appropriate.

TaG said:
giovanni said:

craigix said the second batch would be $330. Other countries would need to convert to currency and add taxes as appropriate.

I thought 340?

Kyosys said:
TaG said:
giovanni said:
craigix said the second batch would be $330. Other countries would need to convert to currency and add taxes as appropriate.I thought 340?
You are probably right - I can't find the quote right now.

arrrgh said:
At the moment, the Pandora's price in Euros(ED's shop) is AU$600 while US$330 is about AU$520. So no, definitely not at the moment.
ASK and you will know. Because you are ordering from outside of UE, you might not need to pay VAT, and this is the difference (19%) between the former and the latter price.

Back